Chapter 21

Anti, chase and sean went back to the room. All the egos packed up and got their suitcases and boarded off of the ship, everybody had a great time getting along with each other.

Sean

We were walking down the long, hallway, suitcase in hand. There were small, different crowds of people walking in the same direction as us.

"So how was it? How did you like the 7 day cruise?" I ask.
"It was pretty great. Awesome view!" Jackie said when i turned to look at him.

We walked all the way into the main hall, meeting three doors that led to the outside greeted by the people who worked on the ship.
We gave them out passes, they clipped them as we walked down the walk way and onto the solid concrete.

I turned around to look at the large ship, it was huge, only to me because i was standing really close to it.
"It was a good enough vacation for me." Marvin said, at least they liked it.

Chase

I turn around and look at the ship, i smile a little.
Damn, i knew ships were big- but holy shit!

I turn to one side to look at all the egos, marvin held his phone up and took a picture.

"Ok, anti.. Uh.. Truck" sean said as they look at each other.
And with a snap of his fingers, he warped us all to the back of a building where nobody could see us.
"Nah" anti said, shrugging his shoulders.

"We goin' to waffle house" anti said as he walked around the small building, looking at the yellow and black sign that says 'waffle house'. Just as he said.

We walked inside and sat down, i watched jackie pull the bag up and put it on the table.
"Chase," jackie said, i looked at him as he slid the bag over to me.

"Happy late (very late) Birthday, dude" he said as i pulled two wine bottles out of the bag.
"Jackie- thank you" I smiled at him, i put the two bottles back in the bag.

I looked over at anti who seemed completely zoned out, first off, he was staring at the table with pitch black eyes. He wasn't moving, but just looking at the table.
I nudge his shoulder, he slightly jumps as his eyes change back to normal.

"You ok?" I ask, he nods and looks away.
He can be a little bit weird at time to time but you get used to it.. I guess.

(Timeskip because im to fucking lazy)

Anti

As me and the other egos went back outside, i glitched my truck next to the waffle house, put our suitcases inside and got in and drove off.

6:45pm

(No, 6:45 is not the time i finished, it's the time in the story)