Chapter 30

Chase

I woke up, bedsheets twisted around my waist and my pillow on the floor.

I grab my phone from the bedside table next to me and check the time.
2:04pm. Fuck.
I unwrap myself from the bed and stand up, my stance wobbled a bit but gained stability to stand properly.
I stretch and yawn, walking and picking up with dirty pair of jeans I've worn for the past three days and put them on.
I grab my phone and walk out of my room.

Walking down the dark hallway and down the stairs quietly, I honestly don't know why I sneak myself around the house like this...
"Afternoon, chase," Jackie says, at the bottom of the staircase.

How did he?...
"Hey.., afternoon.."
I walk the last step and into the kitchen.

While I make myself something to eat I heard a knock at the door, I drop the peanut butter covered knife onto a paper towel and ran to the door.
"Coming!"

I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Aw, Sup chase-bro!"

Bing pulled me into an awkward hug, looking around at the other ipliers.
"Hey bing, .. Come on in guys"
I step aside and let the crowd walk in.
Mark, Wilford, Bing, Dark, King, Yancy, Dr. Iplier.

"Sean! They're here!" Jackie yelled.

I hear loud footsteps brush down the stairway.
"SUP FUCKERS"
Sean's loud voice boomed as he walked to them and started conversating.
At that moment I seemed to have zoned out into my thoughts, staring at the floor across the room.

I'm hungry, I also want to hide in my room from them and play games on my phone.
...my sandwich.

I walked away into the kitchen and picked the knife up, dipping it into the jar of peanut butter, and began to spread it onto the bread.
Humming.
I walk towards the fridge but stop, and look out of the sliding backdoor.

Outside I saw anti outside on the porch, sitting in a chair with his head down.
How long has he been out there?

(I have a present for u guys, it's a time skip)

I unlock the back porch and walk out holding my honey and peanut butter sandwich.
I walk out and close the door slowly.

Outside was foggy and damp, quiet at best.
I walk up to anti and go around him seeing him with a complete burnt cigarette in his hand.
"Anti" I softly say to him and gently shake his shoulder.
I listen to him take a full breath and wake up.
"Mm-..chase?" He mumbled, I smile at him and sit in the chair next to him.
"Mornin', love," I say and split my sandwich apart and hand him the other half.
I watch him take a small bite and lay his head back onto the chair.
"..how long did you stay out here?.."
I ask.
"All Night" He took another bite.

"Because someone locked me outside.."
I leaned back into the soft chair and crossed one foot over the other thinking.
I hum.
"Hey,... Are we still leaving?"
He looked at me and nodded with his mouth full.
He swallowed.
"Where are we going?" I ask in excitement with a soft smile painted on my face.

"Wherever you want, let's not try to make any out of state trips, ok?"

When he said that, my face lit up!
I want to go to a lot of places, places sean and Henrik would never let me go.
"How about..."

"The Aquarium!" I shout, smiling brightly at him.
"And then we can go to the gift shop! And get ice cream, and go to the mall. And then later we can go out to dinner..and, CAN I HAVE A PUPPY?!"

"I- No! Chase... No puppy.." We laugh.

"You know, it almost doesn't seem real but are you always this cute?" He smirks, I felt my face and chest heat up.
"Why I hope so!.." I lean in and kiss him on the cheek before standing up.
I walk around the back porch and stretch again.
"Come on, we got shit to do! Oh, and they're here."
I turn around to see anti on his feet.
"Who's here?"

"The Ilpiers, come on"

I opened the backdoor and waited for anti.

We both walked in the house and saw everyone standing, and caught slight attention of us.
"Which one of you locked me outside?!" Anti asked.
Everyone stared at him blankly.
"Uh, anti-"

"Sorry anti, I must have done that.. This was last night, right?" Jackie said, next to me I heard anti growl lightly.
He turned and walked but before he took another step I felt his hand brush against the inside of mine with a small tug.
I look back to the group of people and follow anti up the stairs.

Anti

We walk up the stairs and down the hallway.

We reached chases room and went in
"Help me pack and after that we'll go to your room and I'll-"

"Sorry if I seem a bit off today, tired or just pissed off but I'll try not to be, ok?" I say.
Chase turned around and kissed my cheek.
"It's ok, you can be mad.. As long as you're not mad at me."
That's good enough for me..

I smile to him and help grab a shirt or two and put them in the bag, grabbing a pair of jeans for him and stuffing them in there as well.
"So you want to go where, again?"
I glance at chase putting stuff in his bag.
"The Aquarium. And to dinner, oh, can we please stay in a hotel? I don't want to be here with them.."
I close my eyes.
'Today could be really fun with him, I should do it.'
I open my eyes and look at him smiling up at me, with the damn cutest face.

"Alright, we'll go"

His smile grows wider and jumps to me, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me.
Rather quickly I melt into the kiss.
I smile and lightly wrap my arms around his waist.
'Best activity in the world, wish it could last forever'
But sadly he pulled away and grabbed his bag.

We walked out of his room and down the hall to mine.
I opened my door and saw my room the way it was before.
Though I had left my tv on, YouTube opened and asking if I were still watching.
I grabbed the remote and turned it off and setting it back down.
"Shit, do you have an extra bag I can borrow?" I ask, he looks up.
"In fact I do, hold on!"
I watched him run out of the room.
A few seconds past and he ran back in holding a black book bag, on the front of it had a pride pin of all colors.
"Here," he handed it to me.

I unzipped it and put some clothes in it, two shirts, boxers and jeans.
"We should probably have a to-go drink." He said.
"We can get it at a gas station"

I zipped the bag up and swung it around my shoulder, I grabbed my phone and charger, turned my light off, and closed my door.
We sneak down the stairs and out of the door, and as it carefully and quietly closed we looked at each other with wide smiles and ran down the porch steps and to my truck.
Throwing our bags in the back and hopping in our seats.
"Let's fucking go!" Chase bounced in excitement with the help of the console and door next to him.
I start the car, put it in reverse and back up, and pulling out of the driveway.

Sean

"What was that sound?" Mark said looking up and walking out of the kitchen, going to the blinds and lifting up the shade to see the familiar white trailblazer pulling out of the driveway.
"Is that anti?"

"Yes,"

"Where is he going?"

"..I don't know.."

So my dumbass has been seriously lacking motivation to do anything and tbh it really sucks, so the next time I do anything will probably be next year ._.

Also yes, happy Halloween- don't choke on your candy.

,look both ways before brushing your teeth, and happy hella late birthday anti and JJ