chapter 31

Anti

Slowly, I began to lose hope.

Staring up and down the long line of cars, the sun's ray of light reflected off of the cars back windows in front of me. It was irritating, but I had that special someone to keep me company.

Chase, just enough I watched him bounce in the passenger seat with his requested songs played through the speakers.
Acting silly and what not made me smile, listening to him voice the lyrics in a high toned voice.
I lean myself against the console, frustrated but kept starting at the dirty windshield marked with dirt and dust.

I apparently have much more patience then expected, considering sitting in the middle of stopped traffic and somebody singing lyrics to the most unflattering songs.
In my mind, I slowly start to play out how today is going to be.

I blink.

------------------------------------------------------------

20 minutes later

"Ah- A-anti slow down!"
Chase panicked holding onto the door and the console.

Ten and two, I grip the steering wheel with a wide excited grin, my foot switching back and forth to both petals.

Now, I know what I'm doing is wrong-... And illegal.
Wrong being I'm scaring Chase, and I'm going 20 over the speed limit.
I let my foot off of the gas petal and listening to the loud revving of the engine decrease, the truck became slower as I pulled off to an exit and stopped at the red light.
I giggle and pat the warm dash.
"Good chevy,"

I feel chase lean over and punch me in the arm.
"Hey!" I yelp, lightly back handing his shoulder.
He started smiling.

"Hey, you're a really fun person when you want to be, I really hope this works out for us.."
And those words made me smile.
I let go of the steering wheel and put my hand lightly on Chase's face and rubbed my thumb on the tip and bridge of his nose.
"Yeah?" I mumble. Leaning in and kissing Chase.
It was until then in my head I panicked when he put his hand on my upper thigh, it caught me off guard, really.

What??
What's my next move? -uh.. should I kiss his neck? Thighs? Chest? Shoulder- ...Should I even touch him?? N-no.... uh... well-... would it be impolite?? Would it be.... would he think im perverted?

Feeling his saliva drip from our mouths, the small nibbles he makes on my bottom lip, -And the way he's rubbing my inner thigh-

BEEEEP BEEP

I jump back in my seat and grab the steering wheel, looking ahead realizing that the people in front of me where gone.
I push down on the gas and go.

These intimate moments and thoughts i have with Chase are... exciting?... in a way.... well. I dont think the dictionary itself has the correct words to describe how much I'd love to be closer to him.
I want him.
No, no. Obsession can grow into something awful..
How about...

I need him.

~

(BACK IN BLACK, I FUCKED A CAT.

HEY, BUT NO SERIOUSLY IM BACK! MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE OUT SOON!!)

AND HAVE A BEEEEEAUTIFUL DAY!!)