Chapter 33

So,,,, shit has happened, I have a lot of shit happening that's also keeping me from writing. And I've been in my little cave hibernation for generations.
Also this chapter is veeeery angsty. Have fun.

'how long does it take to piss??'
Chase walking into the public restroom and saw anti leaning next to the door on his phone.
"What are you doing, come on I'm hungry-"

"Sean texted me. He wants us to come home. I didn't say anything back so I'm just going to leave him on read. He also thinks Im gonna try to kill you..?"

Chase lightly grabbed Anti's arm as a signal to leave the restroom. Walking out, he stopped under a tree where the shade was.
ding'
"......... He said he's going to track me.. remember?...Tracking chip.."

'hm' chase replied. He stood there silent, feeling bad for Anti, he literally has no privacy. He can't even leave the house without anyone knowing. He has a tracking chip under the layers of his skin. It's disgusting! He's a fucking adult and Sean treats him as a child!

"Chase l.... I'm gonna have to ask you to do something very personal. Very important. And I really need to do this.."

....

"I need you to cut out that tracking chip from the back of my neck."

Sean

'Fuck this'

I put me phone down and went upstairs.

I walked down the hallway and reached the string to the attic, pulling it out and u folding the latter.
Creeeek' creeek' crreeeeekkk'
The thin stairs were so old, I thought they were gonna break.
I reached the top of the attic and turned the lights on.
It basically looked like a mini wearhouse in here, like lights you'd see on school ceilings. Bright LEDs.

I walk around the dusty wooden floor, passing boxes that I knew weren't the ones I was looking for.
Ah. There it is.

'ANTI'S SHIT'
Written roughly is red sharpie.
I opened the box and searched through it. Shuffling most things such as clothing and knives that nearly cut my knuckles as I kept moving things around.
I made it clear to anti if he ever got ahold of what I keep to track him, I'd kick him out. Which isn't that appealing to a punishment. But I figured that he's lazy and doesn't work. So he wouldn't make money. He's allowed to go in this box, but never take what I'm looking for.

'wait, what's this'
It's a picture of him hugging this woman, she looks older.. what am I even looking at?..

The woman in this picture in an African American woman, wearing very pretty diamond earrings, She seems to be wearing a dark purple dress. Her hair seemed perfectly put back. She's very beautiful but.. she seems to nice to be Anti's girlfriend. He's a killer... And she looks too nice to murder anyone.
I take the photo and put it in my pocket.

I grab the small box and stand up, closing Anti's cardboard box and leaving.

Later...

I sit down at my recording set and open the small handcrafted box.
Inside was a usb flashdrive.
I plugged it into the computer.
"He's probably doing something fucked up like drugs.. or killing someone.."

I opened the current folder from the flashdrive and waited for it to boot up.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and went to my contact.
And called him.

....

....

....

"Uh..........hello?.."

"anti. where are you."

......

'Beep'

...

"MOTHER FUCKER"

I clicked the confirm button and looked for a folder that said eyesight. I clicked on it and it buffered.
Loading a live video from his eyesight. Holding his phone and watching him leaning against a tree and talking to chase.
I put my headphones on.
It looked like a twitch live chat on the screen.
His heart rate and stress levels on the side of the screen showed.

"Chase, please do this for me. Please."

"A....anti.... I don't know if I can even do that... I dont-"

"He's going to track me. I want to leave that.. FUCKING HOUSE. IT'S SICKENING. THE MAN BARELY FUCKIN KNOWS ME AND HE TRACKS EVERY MOVE I MAKE. DO YOU THINK IM SATISFIED WITH MYSELF?! THERE ARE 7.8 BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS FUCKING PLANET AND VERY FEW OF THEM KNOW SEAN. VERY FEW. AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT SEAN DOES TO ME.....Chase. it's called trust issues and he has those on me. Even though I don't do shit. Literally all I do is smoke cigarettes and bitch and moan about leaving the house. He puts.... A... Tracking chip on me.... Because I leave the house more often then all of you do. If I wanted to- I'd drop fuckin dead. But I care too much about you to do it. I'm a clingy fuckin person and everyone thinks I'm a horrible person who wants to kill Sean. I DONT WANT TO KILL SEAN. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF."

...

"I.....had no idea-...."

I took my headphones off dumbfounded at what I just heard.
I stared at the stats of his body and anatomy.
190 beats per minute,
The blood pressure rate was something I couldn't understand, looked like mathematical problems. But I couldn't comprehend.

Some other stats about his blood pressure and body heat that I still could not understand.

The tracking devices Marvin handmade with his magic was specifically made for anti, so his glitching wouldn't destroy the chip but...I don't know what to think.
He wants to... Kill himself... Because of me?..
I felt like crying at that point.. That wasn't my intention.. not to make him feel like that.
...
I'll leave him be.

I turned my monitor off and took the flashdrive out and placed it back in the box.
Opening the drawer and placing it in there.
Getting up and heading out the door. I turned off the light and headed to Marvin's room.

And hey I know this was an unexpected chapter. I know I haven't updated in about half a hear... Or a few months. Last time I updated was 2020 so.. yeah. We ain't gon talk bout that.

But yeah I'll start again but I'd if nobody reads it. Ik Wattpad is basically dead but it's fine.
Anyway. I have a headache and I'm going to bed.

Night y'all have a great day- GO TO SLEEP.