Chapter 27

Sean

I got up from the table holding the paper plate with crumbs on it, walking over to the trash can to throw it away.
As jackie did the same.

The door opened, marvin's body wobbled as he slammed the door and walked upstairs.
We all watched quietly as he tried to walk up the first step without falling, give him a break- he's drunk.

"Im... Gonna help him.." Jackie said as he got up and rushed to marvin's side, marvin grabbed Jackie's forearm and held him as they went up the stairs.
How sweet of him.

Anti

"You fuuckiN SUCK-- ANTI" The drunken magician yelled at me, i had nothing better to do as well as chase so we just started laughing at him
He eventually stormed off in his high heels. That's right, marvin wears high heels.

Timeskip, why? Because I said so :>

I lay down in my bed, my soft cozy bed, before I had laid down I had checked my phone. The time said 6:57pm.
I heard knocking from my door, I jump lightly.
"Come in"
I heard the door open. I couldn't see who it was but only because I was facing the wall, that and im exhausted.
I heard the door close.
Who the hell is in my room.

They walk up to me, I feel the bed shake lightly as they sat down.
"Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach," the low Irish voice sounded somewhat familiar.
I turn around to see who it is, I look up at the man in the grey Adidas hat.

I let out a small hum, I sat up and took my shirt off as did as told and laid on my stomach.
I heard the sound of what sounds like a belt, hearing his jeans fall to the ground.
I paused for a second to realize what was going on.

My body stiffened as I felt him sit over the lower wasteband of my pants, I could feel the soft fabric of his underwear against my skin.
He shifted all his weight forward as he began to slowly yet soflty rub my neck.

Why is he so good at this?..

The palms of his hands grind against my skin, every inch of pleasure spilling into me.
I whisper him name under me breath

Chase

TW: slight cutting Self harm mention

While rubbing the soft skin of his back, it felt strange to be this close to somebody, i haven't been together with anybody since her.

I stopped and leaned back.

I looked at anti, we had only been dating for a week! And here i am rubbing his back.
Is he using me?

Of course he is..

Everybody uses me.

Stacy used me, then she threw me away like i was nothing.

She used me, so why wouldn't he??
"Chase?"

I was overcome by an alcohol addiction and an eating disorder.

Once, we all went to a restaurant and me and henrik went to go wash our hands. When i pulled my sleeve up to wash my hands, he looked at my wrists.
And that face he gave me.

"Chase are you ok?"

I bit my lip, I tried to silence my breathing.
Not now. Please not now..
The uncontrollable tears fell from my eyes to my chin.
I cover my mouth.

"Anti- i-im sorry i ca-ant" i sobbed, i got off of him and leaned against the head board.
Im so disgusting.

I grab the blanket and pull the up over my legs and waste.
"Chase-"

"You probably h-hate me, don't you?? It's ok if you do-" my words jumbled, the back of my throat burns. My cries became louder.
"A-....Are you KIDDING me??" His hands went my cheeks and jaw, he pulls me closer.

"I love you, chase" our noses touch as he pulls me closer into a kiss, melting into the sensation of his lips pressed against mine.
More tears fell from my cheeks, he pulls away, his green eyes stare into mine.
His thumb lightly rubbing my cheek.

Our noses yet again start touching.

"You should leave with me.." he mumbles to me, his hands sliding from my cheeks to the sides of my throat.
Sliding his thumb over my adams apple.
"You said..y-you wouldn't leave me" My words shook in the back of my throat, making it harder to talk.
"Im not leaving you, i want to leave with you."

I pause for a moment to wipe the still tears on my cheeks and chin with my sleeve.
I look into Anti's eyes and sniffle.

"Just a little vacation of our own"