Chapter 11

Chases POV

6:08pm

11.604 meters

saturday 16, 2019

"So.. you're leaving?"

"Chase-.."

"Why?"

I was frustrated at him, he just stood there with the most...empty and pathetic expression of his face. I wanted to slap him.

"Anti I try and I try but it doesn't seem to be getting to you does it?? So you know what- do what you want. Leave...murder...lie...cheat...steal. Whatever makes you happy. Bye. Im- I'll....just...bye" I said as walked off.

                 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

Anti's POV

I fucked up. Again. Seems to be- just like always. It's what I am, isn't it?? A fuck up? Or how about accident..mistake.

I watched him walk away, I felt the presents around me change.
I felt like crying, I felt like laying down in the darkest room with the dimmest light and never waking up.

Goddamnit. Do what makes me happy?? He makes me happy, I love him. Love his smile- his voice...oh his voice...Its so soft and lovely.
Wait...how long have I been standing here? I pull my phone out and check the time.
6:19

I glitched to our room, just outside the door. I had a feeling it was locked, softly balling my fist up and bringing it to the door. I didn't want to have to do this but.
I knocked.