Chapter 18

Chase

I started to slowly open my eyes, my body felt warm and sticky with sweat.
I could feel an arm around my waist.
He's still asleep?
I grab his arm and slightly shake it.
No response.

I ran i hand up his arm,

He doesn't have a shirt on.

Oh my god he doesn't have a shirt on... And he's spooning me.

Welp.. Happy birthday to me.

The room was dark and warm, the huge window in front of me had the curtains pulled in, the crack in the curtains made a light in the room.

"Anti," I grabbed his arm and shook it.
"Huh?" He groaned, shuffling his legs behind mine.

"Today's my birthday" I said, he leaned his head up and kissed the side of my neck. "Happy birthday".

He got up and stretched, feeling the bed shift up as he got off.
I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone, 8:34 am.

"We still have time to go to breakfast" i said, i watched him put on a shirt and deodorant, he smiled at me and nodded.
I got out of bed and did the same.

"So, did you...get me anything??" I said as i came up behind him and hugged him.
Anti didn't respond, instead he turned around and kissed me on the forehead.
"...I love you chase" he smiled and walked away.

Sometimes he can be strange as shit.. Though... I didn't mind very much.

We put our shoes on and walked out the room.
He came up behind me and warped us to the restroom, he let go of me as i almost tumbled to to ground, but caught me.

"Thank you" i said, turning around and seeing a man at the other end of the room staring at us in shock.

Ya know.. It's not everyday you see two grown men hugging as they appearing front of you in a restroom.
Anti started, "What the fuck are you looking at???-"

"oOh nothing!.." The man said as he sprints out of the bathroom, i looked up at anti.
"Fuckin...cock suckin' twat-" anti mocked the man in the Hawaiian shirt and flip flops as he ran out.

"Hot-" we laughed a bit as we walked out.
We were in the dining hall.
After we were shown to out tables, we sat down.
I sat there and looked at anti, he looked up from the menu.
I dip my head side to side, i giggled as he started to smile.

"So what would you boys like to drink?" The waitress came up to us with a hand sized note pad.

Anti looked at me.

"Right- uh. Coca Cola please" i said.

"Ok- and what would you like sir?" She asked.

"Dr. Pepper," he replied.
"Is Pibb ok?" She asked.
He nodded. As the waitress wrote it down.

(I wasn't finished fucking writing.)

Anti

"Are you men ready to order?" She asks.
I look at chase. "Are we?" He said.

"Uh- yeah" i said as i picked up the menu.
"Blueberry pancakes with bacon please," chase said, watching the woman write ot down.

"And for you, sir," she said. "Pancakes with extra bacon and a mint chocolate chip milkshake, please."

"Alright, your food will be here in a few." She walked off.

Me and chase looked at each other, he sat across from me. He put his chin on the table and looked up at me, i tiled my head back a little and tried not to laugh, my eyed on him.

"Birthday bitch," I joked. He smiled, i put my arm on the table and placed the side of my head on my arm.
We were now face to face.

Oh man, if any if the egos saw this- they'd lose it.

Assuming the egos don't know pretty much anything about me, or anything i like... Well, Other than knives.
They all think im just here to kill sean but really,

They all probably think im straight, shit, marvin's pan, chase is bi.
Jackie is transgender, and he gets SOOO fucking butt-touched if anyone said anything about it.

I put my arm on the table and started to play with chases hair.

"All my birthdays, you never got me anything. What's up with that? I thought you loved me" chase was teasing me, "uh well...i guess if you put it that way..then-"

"Here's your food, you enjoy!" The woman said as she came up to our table placing our food in front of us, we thanked her as she walks off.

I looked at my plate. "Mh." I mumble, "want my icecream?"