Chapter 19

After we got breakfast, we went back to our rooms and packed our clothes and other crap up.
We all got our suitcases and went to Sean and Henrik's room.

Jackie

We all sat in the crowded room, anti and chase in the window sill, me and henrik on the bed, and marvin brushing his hair.

I was playing animal crossing on my switch, Henrik is texting, and i think anti and chase are playing pool against each other.

Sean isn't in the room yet.
I held the bag of champagne, looking at chase.

I looked over at anti, he was a constant- looking at his phone and back as chase. He must really love him, I've never seen anti so.. Concentrated on him.

Anti looked up at me. He stopped and slowly put his phone down, he opened his mouth for a second but then shut it.

He and chase looked at each other.
Anti said something to chase under the voices of everybody else in the room, they both got up and walked out of the room, chase smiling with him while they closed the door.

At this point im just glad everything worked out fine for them.

Chase

As anti closed the door, he smiled at me. The way he smiled.. It just... Settled differently, it was so inviting.

I walked a bit forward, i stopped as i looked down the hall.

The halls were so damn long, it was at least 1,100 feet long. Yet there were only four floors.

I jumped as i felt anti come up behind me as he wrapped his arms around me, he placed his chin on my head.
I brought my hands up to his arms,
"Ya know what?" He said.

"What?"
There was a silence, i felt him kiss the back of my head as he warps us.

We warp to the back of the ship, in shock of course.
"Look down" he said, i looked down over the railing, it was far down. Really far down.

I looked at the letters of the ship pressed in white over the black steel and metal.

I looked at the water coming out from under the ship, it looked kinda cool as i looked up in the distance.
"Hah, woah" i said as i bent over the railing.

in fact, I bent so far over, my feet weren't touching the ground.