Chapter 13

Anti-

"Well..yes, it's related to yours...in ways.." I say lowly.
"Wait..you like somebody?" Jackie asks, I didn't know what to tell him.
"Uh...yeah" I mumble to him.

I watched his face light up, Watching him scream-whisper and freak out.
"Oh my god oh my god oh my god- who is it???" Jackie tapping his feat on the ground, bringing each foot up fastly then the next. "You promise not to tell anyone?.." I ask as I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Oh I swear on my dead body!!" Jackie excitedly says, he looks like he's about to pass out.
"....ok then.." I waited a second.
"It's chase.."
Jackie stopped freaking out.
"Then why aren't you with him?" He asked.

"See-, he's kinda upset with me because I told him something...I said I was gonna leave and never come back. I wanted to move out and go make my own life...but I think he got too attached to me and just because I started to be nicer to him."

As soon as I said that, Jackie's face went from 100 to 0- real quick.
"Wait..you wanna leave? Are you actually??" Jackie asked.
"Not anymore...no.." I said disappointed.

"You're not going to dinner, are you?" He asked.
"No." I repeated.
"Why not?" "Because...chase locked me out of the room and all my good clothes are in there. And if chase changes his mind about going, then it's just gonna be me and chase being really quite and all three of us are gonna know what's up." I start worry.

"Ok. Well hey..dinner is gonna be ready soon And I've got to go get dressed. Ill see you tomorrow I guess." Jackie said as started walking off. "Ok..bye then.." I say as I lean over the railing.

I turn to my left and see a bench and start to walk over to it. I sat down with my feet spread out in front of me, slumping backwards.
I feel my spine want to pop but they don't.
I pull my phone out and look at it.

7:04

Im supposed to be at dinner right now. Sean must be pissed.
I start to feel stupid for a minute. Well that's me. Im really fucking stupid.

I need a drink..