Slenderwoman x Proxy Fem Reader

Requested by ledkitty. Enjoy!

You're relaxing in the lounge, scrolling social media aimlessly, when a static-ridden voice interrupts your thoughts. It's your boss, Slenderwoman, summoning you for a job. With a slight groan, you make your way to her office--which is, horribly, on the top floor of the massive house.

Tina rams into your shoulder as she bolts away from someone she pissed off. You're tempted to join the chase, but Eyeless Jane is already on it. Grumbling, you knock on your master's door.

"Come in." Her voice echoes, full of commanding respect.

Stepping inside, you see the towering woman next to her bookcase with a closed volume, in the process of putting it away. You incline your head respectfully to her.

"Close the door and lock it. We don't need extra peeping eyes." She commands, moving to sit on the front of her desk. You do so, mentally wondering why. Normally charges for missions aren't secret and very rarely take long. So what on earth does she really want?

"Ma'am?" You ask, shifting from foot to foot. The way her gaze is on you, even without seeing her eyes, you can feel it prying deep into your soul and core. It's unnerving. Makes you twitchy.

"Come here." She beckons. Without hesitation, you step in front of her. She grabs your chin, tilting it side to side as though she's examining you. She slips of the desk, whirling and slamming you into it, her body press to yours.

You wince, the edge of the table stabbing into your back. She bows her head until her hot breath is fluttering on your neck, making you fight the desire to squirm.

"I'm going to give you orders. You're going to follow them. And no one is going to know. Clear?" Her voice is deep and husky, filled with lust and desire.

You stammer around words, shutting up when a long, slick tongue slides over your skin, a whimper curling from you lips like a dying animal. "C-c-clear." You breath, your legs shaking.

You're very aware of everything she is. Her breasts pressing into yours, large and lush, like they're just begging to be squeezed. Her thigh pressing into your core, toned and smooth. Her arms caging you in on either side as she presses you back into the desk.

Her tongue slides up your neck again, drawing a guttural sound you're not sure you could name, and up to your jaw. "Mmmmm good. Now, be a good girl and strip for me." She nips at your jaw before backing up, watching you with a faint glow behind her paled skin.

Pushing away from the desk slightly, you work the belts and jacket off, setting the harnesses for your weapons on the desk and standing there, awkwardly, not sure if you should keep going or not.

"Keep going. I want to see all of you before I spread you wide in front of me." She purrs, twirling her dark hair in a clawed finger.

Shaking, terrified, you pull free of you shirt and pants. The chilled air of the room hits your skin, giving you goosebumps, but you hardly notice. Your already burning inside, you could heat the room. Your bra and underwear fall at last, leaving you completely exposed and itching to curl into a feeble ball.

Her gaze rakes over your flesh, snagging at the bumpy, jagged scars glittering across your body. Finally, she steps forward again and lifts you onto her desk, shoving the weapons off the edge and crawling on top of you.

"You have always been my most loyal follower. Now, I'm going to reward you for it." She purrs in you ear, her claws dragging down your frame from your collar bone to your navel and back up.

You hear her mouth rip open, shutting your eyes on instinct, before lips are on your own. She tastes of delicate chocolate and mint, her mouth pressing with strength and passion into you. Her hands curl around your breasts, squeezing and rolling them until you moan into her. She pulls away, panting slightly, and kisses down your jaw. She licks the scars on your neck, around your collar bone, all over your chest, down your navel, until she's sucking your clit and your whining and writhing under her touch. Drawing a long lick up your folds, she pulls back a bit.

"Sit up. Spread your legs wide." She commands, stepping back to let you.

Pushing upright, you push your legs apart until you're almost in the splits, your flower, dripping wet, exposed to her gaze of desire. Her hands slowly push up your legs, along your inner thighs and resting on your hips. Her face is inches from your womanhood, her hot breath making you whimper and clench in need.

"You are going to be delicious." She declares before attacking you with vigor.

Her tongue pushes it's way deep into your cunt, her mouth sucking on everything around it. She purrs, vibrating your entire core, making you moan and pant and beg her for more. She keeps devouring you, her teeth starting to graze your sensitive flesh as she presses deeper, groaning when you grip her hair.

Her hands reach up to your breasts, gripping onto you as she drives her tongue as deep as she can. Deep in your core, you can feel yourself tightening into a knot as she drives you into ectsasy. Your vision fogs, your brain misting, your senses exploding as she throws you into the stratosphere before gently guiding you back to Earth.

Panting, you look down to see her staring up at you in amusement, her eyes shinning bright as she laps your cum from your legs and stands.

"Just as I thought. Delicious." She hums, licking her lips and striping. "Now, you're going to do me a favor." Her hands trail through your hair gently, guiding you to her couch. She kicks the arm, making it pop out into a rather comfortable looking bed of black silk sheets and a cozy comforter, carefully folded along the foot of the bed.

Laying down, her midnight hair spreading around her moon-white face, she spreads herself to you. An open buffet, specially tailored to your lustful needs.

Getting down over her, you kiss her deeply, tasting your own flavor masking hers. You have to fight down a growl of frustration, moving to her neck. Trailing down, you nip a spot that makes her twitch. You bite it again, a little hard, drawing a groan from her.

Your hands, slightly shaky from the high, steady against her sleek body. Curving down, over her bursting bosom, along her slender hips to her curved waist and back up, grabbing her breasts feverishly.

She whines under your touch, arching into you. Her pants come detached and ragged as you work over her body, you lips slowly skimming over her perfect skin, yours hands continuing to roll her savory mounds over until your hover over her clit and her hand is in your hair.

You lick it, making her shiver. You suck it, earning a high whine, almost a moan. You latch on to it, biting it gently and flicking it with your tongue. This draws a deep moan from her, her legs clenching around your head. You grin, more then pleased to give your reason for existing the ecstasy she showed you.

With a last flick of the tongue, you lower even further, humming into her soaked folds as she moans out endearments. Well, she was up until you thrust your tongue up inside her, deep into her clenching cunt. She barely contains a scream as you suck and hum and pump your tongue in and out of her. You feel her clench up, groaning when her legs start to shake and her body tenses, sending a flood of her juices into your mouth. She shakes and moans as you lick up the last of her meal, kissing her inner thigh gently to try to bring her home again.

She unwraps her legs, letting you sit up. Face flushed, she crawls over to you, hand on your thigh, and kisses you. When she pulls away, her breath has evened and her face has resumed it's usual blank, white mask.

"I think I'll need you again for similar tasks, (Y/n)," she purrs in your ear, rubbing your thigh, "because you're addictively good at this." She stands, her hair swaying as she walks back to the desk and throws over your clothes. "Now, go find Tina. You two have a mission."

With little idea of what had just happened, and no complaints, you scramble to follow her latest orders and hope EJ didn't kill your partner.