Trendorman x Witch Reader(P1)

You looked around the old warehouse. You had thought it was abandoned when you'd walked in, but it was full of clothes varying between bras and short skirts to dresses that look like they belonged in the sixteen hundreds.

"So much for a place to practice." You grumbled, grabbing the spell book that was floating next to you and putting it back into your bag.

You sigh and walk around. It was nice. Well kept. Although unorganized, which drove you crazy. You walk down the isles of clothes in boxes, crates, and hung on racks until you spot a desk in the back. You walk over and looked down at the papers scattered. Beautiful designs for outfits and clothing are scattered amongst forms and paper work.

"This person really has their shit together." You mumble.

"And you are trespassing, honey." A smooth voice comes to your ears.

You whip around and see a tall, faceless man in a tan vest and khaki pants. His white undershirt's sleeves rolled and pinned at his elbows. He wears glasses on a soft bridge where his nose should be, a light green bandana around his neck. His arms are crossed and his fingers are tapping.

You can't help but find him mildly attractive, even though he has tentacles flicking to and fro around him. "I... Was just looking for somewhere to practice. This placed looked abandoned." You fumble over words, clutching your bag to your chest and looking down at the floor.

"Practicing what? And why didn't you leave when you saw it was occupied?" You could hear his patience fading in and out.

"U-um.... I was curious. The clothes were really good. Well styled and... Unique." You respond. He's just as freaky as me. So what the hell? "And... I wanted to practice... Um... This."

You pull your book out and flip to a spell. Simplicity depending on scale. An organizational spell. You hold it up so it would stay out in the air. You notice the creature drop his arms as he watches you. You close your eyes and focus on the clothing articles. You extend your hands and sweep across the room, energy spilling from your fingers. Things begin flying through the air as they reorganize themselves according to style, size and then color. When you're done, you open your eyes, snatch your book and shove it into your bag. Waiting for him to yell or hit you.

"You're a witch." The man says.

You look at him sheepishly and nod. You can guess he smirks as he walks over to you. He places a finger under you chin and tips your face up.

"A cute witch with good sense of style, too." He says smoothly before lightly brushing his lips against yours. He backs off for a moment. "And I know how to repay you for organizing my warehouse." He says, pushing you against the desk and kissing you.

You can't help but kiss him back. He's really good.

You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in. He lifts you off the floor and sets you on the table. His hand slides up your thigh, teasingly pausing at your cunt, before continuing up and under your shirt. He gropes your breast through your bra gently, but firmly. You moan and pull back, taking you shirt off. He chuckles and starts gently kissing your neck. His lips brush over a particularly sensitive spot, making you tilt back your head, moaning quietly. He attacks the spot with more vigour, biting it gently and sucking it purple. He reaches around and unclips your bra. He puts it on the desk.

He steps back, pulling the chair over and sitting down. He pulls you onto his lap before kissing down your chest and sucking on your left nipple, using his hand to massage the other breast. His left hand rubs your womanhood.

You push him back gently and reach down to pull off his vest and put it on the desk, not wanting to anger him by just dropping it on the floor. You unbutton his shirt slowly, teasingly. He groans slightly as he watches you work. You push your hands up under his shirt and look at his well toned chest and stomach. Abs ripple down his front, tightening and loosening as he breaths.

"Like the view from up there, honey?" He smirks pulling you into him.

You kiss his jawline and down his throat. You lick him, making his breath shudder. You continue to kiss until you find his own special spot. He groans and rolls his head against the back of his chair. You bite down. He slightly bucks with a light moan. He takes his glasses off and tosses them onto the table. His tentacles start sliding down your body, two playing with your breasts, one holding your pants and underwear open for another, viciously rubbing your soaking wet folds.

Something familiar inside you clicks. Dominance and lust. You're starting to want him more, even though you know you shouldn't. You stand up, getting off of him. At first he looks surprised and slightly disapointed, until he sees your hands trailing down his stomach to his belt and undoing it. His pants slide off when he lifts his hips, revealing a large and thoroughly hard dick tenting his boxers. Your nervously slide his boxers free, making his member bounce straight up to his stomach. Your breath hitches as thoughts nervously run through your mind.

'How will that fit? It's huge! This is going to hurt. A lot.' And many others.

He smirks and sits up, tilting your head up and whispering in your ear. "Don't worry, honey. I'll go easy on you, since it is my treat." You gulp and grasp him by the shaft, pumping up and down slowly. You feel him shudder, his breath hitching. He leans back and gently bucks into your hands, which are becoming more confident and going faster. You stop rubbing and hold him at his base, licking up to his tip, following with a kiss. You take his tip into your mouth and gently suck, swirling your tongue. He groans louder and accidentally bucks, shoving himself into your mouth and forcing a deep throat. You gag, but quickly get over it , bobbing up and down, careful over your teeth and using your tongue effectively.

Only after a moment you feel him twitching. "If you wanna pull off, now's the time!"

You smirk and speed up, bobbing your mouth on him until he cums down your throat. He lets out a loud moan as he releases his warm seed. You swallow, lapping the remnants off of his member and wiping your mouth before standing, stripping your pants and under wear and getting back on top of him, straddling him. You kiss him deeply, passionately. You start to grind against him. He groans.

"Honey, if you keep teasing I'm going to get rough." he pants out, hands on your ass, gently squeezing sometimes.

You smirk and kiss him, lifting yourself so he can position himself at your entrance. Your breath hitches when you feel him poking lightly into you. You slide down, letting him fill you to the edges as he slides against your slick, warm walls. A slight pain fills you with the pleasure. This isn't your first time, but his size pushes your walls further then any man before. You groan loudly, him following suit.

"You're really tight, love. You're not a virgin, though." He grunts as you rotated your hips.

You kiss him. "No. I'm not. And you aren't either. So let's see who's more of a pro." You challenge.

He seems to grin, lifting you up and slamming you down, bucking up so he goes in even further. You moan loudly, trying not to scream. You lift yourself and come back down, starting to ride him. You bounce on his lap, using his shoulders for support while he gropes your breasts again. The sound of wet skin slapping fills the room, along with the rising moans from you and the entity. He starts to buck in sync with you, driving him deeper. The pleasure is overwhelming as a familiar knot begins to from. Your walls start to tighten more as you both start to speed up, slamming into each other so hard it would probably bruise.

It feels amazing. The sensation of him sliding against your walls, his tip crashing and slamming and ripping you up. It starts to become unbearable as you dig your nails into his shoulders.

"I'm almost there!! Fuuuuck!" You scream, trying to get more of him.

"Hold it, darling! I'm close!" He responds through his groans and moans.

He starts to get sloppy, slamming harder and harder. You try to hold it, but after another few seconds it's impossible. The bubble in your gut pops as you flood his member with your juices. You scream as you release yourself, him following after one last thrust. You sit on him, panting and looking down at him. He's still cupping your ass. You lean down and kiss him, more gentle then before. Less lustful.