Eyeless Jack x Blind Reader

Requested by @BrowniesGaming

Slamming the door behind you, you throw your knife at the wall and shriek in anger and frustration. "That god damn, slippery mother fucker got away AGAIN!" You can hear your own voice echoing down the hall outside, but you don't care. Instead, you pull out the rest of your knives and throw them and at the wall too. You've been hunting this man for three fucking months and he still manages to escape every time!!

A knock has you swing the door open so hard the handle slams into the wall, making a solid dent in the drywall. On the other side is Eyeless Jack, who seems somewhere between concerned and pissed.

"Why do you think it's ok to be so fucking loud this early in the morning?" He growls, his claws tapping the door frame as he leans in.

In the blink of an eye your anger turns to a burning desire for release of tension and lust. Snarling, you grab him by the collar, yank him inside, and slam the door shut again. He's thrown against your bed where you pin him, flashing your teeth.

"I'm not in the mood to be lectured, so why don't you give me a better reason to be loud." You challenge, knowing full well he can never back down from your dares. He has a reputation.

He chuckles, reaching up and removing his mask. "That's a pretty dumb thing to say to me."

You slot your thigh between his legs and grind into him. "I'm too fired up to give a shit right now."

Apparently that's all he needed because his lips are on yours and they feel amazing—rough and calloused. His sharp teeth bite down on your lower lip, drawing blood and a groan. His claws wrap around your waist, pulling you until your flush against his body while yours tangle in his hair.

He lifts you and throws you onto the mattress before climbing over you and biting your neck. His tongue slides up and along your jaw until his mouth is plastered to yours again and your fighting for dominance. His knee presses to your core as one of his hands gropes your breast. Your hand pulls his jacket up, exposing his burning skin to your touch. His muscles ripple finely under his flesh.

He only pulls off to toss his clothing away and help you free of the confines of your own shirt and bra. When you lay down again, you can feel his gaze raking up and down your build, examining each nook and cranny previously hidden from view.

"Damn. You're kinda hot." He smirks, trailing a claw down your torso and hooking it under your waistline.

Your groan at his compliment and yank him down by the neck again. "Shut the fuck up and kiss me." You grumble, rocking your hips along his knee, grabbing his free hand and pressing it to your tit as you reach down and unzip his pants.

He groans into your mouth when you reach into his pants and free his rock-hard boner, giving it a few solid strokes before flipping him onto his back and sitting up. You wipe away the spit that connects you to him and smirk. You keep your eyes trained in the direction of his face as you press your tongue to his shaft and lick up, sucking the tip hard. He groans, his claws raking through your hair, as you continue to tease him relentlessly. You do everything imaginable without taking him in your mouth until pre-cum is running down his cock.

You hum as you lick at his slit and deep throat him, the head rubbing the back of your throat. The sound that's ripped from his lips nearly makes you cum. You hum as you bob up and down, keeping the pressure from your tongue tight to his skin. Soon enough he twitches against your cheek and you pull off, smirking down at him.

"You fucking-" his complaint is cut off by your chilled hand wrapping around his shaft, followed by quick steady pumps. His back arches as his dick twitches in the air and he cums so hard he sounds like he's dying. You giggle, continuing to stroke his stick as he rides out the high.

When you hear his breathing steady again you get off the bed and drop your pants and panties, crawling back over him and spreading your legs over his erection. Your dripping on his balls as you lean down and kiss him deeply. "Now you can make me scream, Jacky." You mutter into the kiss, guiding his dick to your throbbing, burning core.

He grabs you by the waist and slams you onto your back so hard you lose your breath. He chuckles, "You're really pushing my buttons this morning." He growls before biting your shoulder so hard blood comes swelling out. He licks it up and sucks the wound for more as his claw circles your cunt, his thumb pressing to your clit. "I'm gonna show you how much of a fucking tease you are." He coos before his warmth is gone from your upper body and suddenly his hot breath fans over your burning core and you're already groaning.

He kisses up the inside of our thigh on one leg, licking up through your folds and back down the other. You groan at his tongue as he licks back to your core and sucks at your clit. His hand reaches up and grabs your tit, rolling it and groping it before paying special attention to your perked nipple, pinching and tugging it.

You can't catch your breath as his tongue traces the edge of your entrance and darts inside quickly. Your hands tug at his hair, urging him to pick up the fucking pace. He bites your clit gently before plunging three fingers into you at once, making you moan out. He curls them and scissors them until he finds a spot that makes his name fall from your lips in pants and groans.

He fingers you until your clenching so hard he can barely pull his fingers out and lick them clean. He hums in delight. "God damn, why haven't we done this before." He groans, kissing your bleeding neck again.

You groan at the emptiness, only to shriek when he sheaths his cock so deep inside you, you aren't sure that you're still on Earth. Still, you manage a breathy laugh and hold onto him. "Never been a good reason too." You manage as he rotates his hips, letting an ungodly sound loose from your mouth.

"Holy fuck your good." He groans as he rocks into you. All you manage in return is another moan and nodding along. His cock fills you so completely you don't know where you start and he ends, but you don't really care because that knot is so god damn tight.

"Jack," you manage. He turns his face into your neck and grunt as "I want you fuck me raw. Got it, bastard?" You groan.

Something between that hot feral growl he gets when he's hunting and a deep chuckle vibrates through your neck. "I was planning on it, bitch." He bits your neck again as he pulls almost completely out and slams into you again over and over until your wound so tight he can't move anymore. "Just fucking cum already." He growls as he licks up more of your blood. You barely loosen enough for him to pound your g-spot.

Ecstasy drowns you as you repeat his name over and over and beg him to go harder, faster, fuck you into a pile of dust. He gladly obliges now that you're loose again, but the knot doesn't waste time reforming. He doesn't miss your g-spot once as he pounds into you relentlessly, your already-fried nerves burning agains this touch.

He takes a break from biting your neck to kiss you with such passion it nearly burns you. His cock twitches in your tight core, soaked in your juices and still pumping out pre-cum. His thrusts get sloppy, slowing and becoming so strong the bed frame starts hitting the wall. You wrap your legs around his waste, thrusting your hips up to meet him as he pumps his hot seed into you, your own orgasm hitting lick a brick wall.

You keep rocking your hips, determined to ride out the high with him. His muscles start to relax as his breath slows, his lips meeting your skin as he kisses every bite mark. "That was a bit aggressive." He mumbles, burying his face in your neck.

You let out a laugh, almost rolling over and falling off the bed at his dumbass remark. "You idiot." You wheeze.

He huffs, nipping your jaw when you can breathe again. "What now?" He sounds much less certain, his comment bringing reality crashing into you.

You swallow, staring at the blackness that constantly envelopes you. You have just fucked your best friend harder then anyone else before. What now, indeed. "No fucking clue. But I wanna do this a lot more."

He chuckles, kissing your shoulder. "I can go for round two."

You hum, bring your hand up to his hair, tangling it. "Just shut up and kiss me, Jack." You growl, drawing a chuckle as his lips meet yours again.