Yandere Hoodi and Masky x Reader

Requested by I_Still_Cry. This one should be interesting. I hop you all enjoy!

Hoodie and Masky are out on missions, to your dismay, so you don't have much of anything to do. The two have been you're source of entertainment for weeks, since they'd managed a truce over you. You sit on the couch, listening to Jeff and BEN cuss each other out over some racing game while EJ reads next to you and Toby brings his plate of sticky waffles over. You already know he'll spill them, he always does, so you count the seconds until he does.

At ten seconds, he's sat down between you and Jeff, who jerks to the side, sending the plate flying. In almost comical slowness, you watch them spiral right down onto you. One lands on your face, another in your lap, and a third on your left breast/shoulder.

Everyone freezes, staring at you with open mouths and widened eyes. Soon enough, Toby is scrambling over you with fearce apologies, trying to get his food off your body. Just then, the front door bangs open and Masky and Hoodie stroll in, forearms and hands covered in blood, a little splattered on their masks, laughing. Until they see Toby, almost sitting on you, at an angle anyone could assume the worst from.

In a blink of an eye, Hoodie has a gun pointed at his temple, Masky yanked you to him behind the hooded killer. "Touch her again and we'll kill you." They snarl at Toby before whirling around and pulling you to their shared room.

The waffles fall along the way, without their notice.

The door slams shut and your pressed between them, their mouths on either side of your neck. You flush bright red at their forwardness, stammering around words and trying to pull away.

"What was he doing with you?" Masky demands.

"You're ours." Hoodie growls, biting you gently.

You whimper, pushing them both away. "It's okay. He spilled his waffles and was trying to get them back." You mutter, scurrying off to the bathroom to wash off.

The hot water hits your back in a relieving cascade of warmth, enveloping you until everything else falls away. So much so, you hadn't heard the door open or the boys come in. Opening your eyes, you see them grinning wickedly in the door of the walk-in shower, completely nude. You squeal, falling back on your ass and curling around your breasts and core, trying to hide your revealed skin.

They chuckle, stepping in. Masky kneels down, his rough thumb caressing your cheek. "Don't worry, (Y/n). We won't hurt you," he bends forward and rasps in your ear, "we just want to claim you as ours."

Hoodie steps behind you, lifting you to your feet, trapping you again. You can feel every inch of their toned, scarred bodies against your own, their members stiffening against your legs as their mouths trail over your neck again. Your breath catches, your head already swimming. Hoodie's hands wrap around to your chest, squeezing you back into him while Masky's hands grip your ass, grinding into you.

The hot water streams over the three of your as they grope you, kissing over your neck, drawing whimpers from you.

Hoodie reaches down, his hand pressing into your chest, your waist, your navel, until his finger is rolling your clit over under his touch. Your head rolls back as you whine out, Masky pushing all three of you back into the wall, pinning your hands entwined in his one either side of your head. Hoodie grinds into your ass while Masky rubs his half-hard dick through your wet folds.

"We're going to claim you as ours. Don't keep your screams down, (Y/n), we want to hear them." Hoodie coos, niddling your ear. You whimper and nod, mouth refusing to move until Masky plants his over it.