Requests Closed

Hello dear readers! I'm glad to see so many of you are enjoying my books. I'm sorry I haven't been nearly as active as I used to be, but I've lost a lot of steam around Creepypasta. Writers block is becoming a little more permanent, and while I loved writing here so much, I think that this is going to have to come to an end.

I have about five chapters that have been half-drafted, but I'm honestly not certain if I'll ever finish them. I will do my best whenever I can, but I'm a senior in high school and already prepping for college.

I hope you will understand and be forgiving about this, especially those of you that made requests. The chapters I have unfinished are the ones that were requested while I was still keeping up with this site fairly well, and so I will do my best to finish for them.

Anyone that requested after that, however, have been lost in the hundreds of comments, stars, follows and other notifications I got in the space between. I will most definitely post updates as far as posting on other sites, such as AO3 and possibly DeviantArt, for those that wish to keep following my works.

Also, please check out my longer stories! Covens and Proxies is my best work, but Loving a Monster isn't too horrible. I do still plan to work on my 4-part series with Slenderman and his family, but, like I said before, it's very slow going.

Thank you guys so much for the support and love you've given me! I hope you can keep spreading it out to those around you where you can.