Lulu x Reader

This is my first chapter from the pov of a male reader, so please have grace! Gentlemen, I'm sorry if I fuck this up for you. Anyways, this was requested by chaton-fan.

You sit on her front porch, smoking a cigarette, while the beautiful fog swirls around you. It's cool to your skin, dampening your shoulders and hair.

The slight creaking of a board reveals your little Lulu is standing in the doorway, waiting patiently for you to put out your smoke. Taking one last, long drag you flick it to the ground and stomp it out.

She comes over, wrapping her arms around your waist and holding to you tightly. She's small in your arms, but warm and soft. A precious little thing--without equal.

Gently, she pulls you inside and out of her morning mist, to the small house she's kept hidden deep in the woods for you and her and her prey.

You kick the door shut behind you with bare feet, letting her guide you to a room she's insisted you stay out of for the months you've stayed here. Inside is a queen size bed on an old wood frame in an otherwise empty room.

She sits, pulling you next to her, and crawls onto your lap. She straddles you, her hands resting gently on your shoulders and smiles. You let your hands rest on her hips, her skirt barely covering her. She leans up to you, her lips brushing yours. Your breath catches, making her pause before pressing into you. Her hands wind up through your hair, her mouth molding to yours with fervour. You pull her closer by the waist, her warmth flowing through you.

Carefully, you pull back onto the bed, rolling over so she's on her back without breaking the kiss. She takes your hand, pushing it up under her shirt. Her skin is soft and smooth. She whimpers when you lick her bottom lip, making you stop. She giggles, pulling you back to her, kissing you with a new heat.

Her hands trail down my chest, sending shivers down your body. You pull yourself from her lips, panting with a grin before kissing her jaw. Her buttons come undone easily, her skin heated as you trace up her navel to her breast. She's soft, drawing a whimper from her when you squeeze her. You smile into her neck, kissing her again before drawing your tongue down to her collar bone.

Her hands are tugging at your pants, trying to get rid of the button and zipper. You hadn't noticed the growing heat in your core. Her hand brushes over you, trying to shake down your pants, making you bite her and groan. She flinches before moaning, making your dick harder.

She gets your pants to your mid thigh before you kick them off the rest of the way. She brushes over your length, taking a sharp breath. She looks scared, so you kiss her cheek.

"I'll be gentle. I promise." You murmur in her ear, letting her relax again.

You draw your hand from her hip, hooking a finger around the band of her skirt before tugging it off. She kicks it to the floor, showing her wet cunt. You look at her, smirking.

"No underwear?" You coo, kissing her neck again. She giggles, making you chuckle.

Pushing your thumb down her cunt, her back arches in a moan when you press into her clit. Grinning, you dip to her chest and kiss her breast while pushing another finger throw her folds a few times. She's whimpering with every breath while you push a finger into her. She gasps, clenching around you. Already, you can feel how tight she is.

You have to bite her gently to keep yourself grounded, pumping in and out of her. Slowly, she relaxes enough for you to push another finger in. Her hand grips your hair, the other wrapping tight around your base. Her hand moves up and down, twisting in rhythm with your fingering. Her thumb presses to your slit, making you groan and push into her palm. She's tightening around my fingers again, her whimpers increasing until her legs shake and her juices flood my hand.

You lift your fingers to your mouth and lick them clean, savoring her taste before carefully guiding her hand above her head again. She smiles knowingly, pulling her legs up and spreading wider. Just pushing your tip to her throbbing heat is enough to make you twitch. Kissing her desperately, you plunge deep in one thrust. Her legs clench around your waist, holding you inside her. It takes every ounce of self-control you have to keep still so she can adjust.

When she relaxes enough around you, you slowly pull back some. She's tight and hot and wet, fogging your head. You drop all cares, picking up your pace as the mist in your brain clouds intelligent thought. Leaving nothing but instincts, lust and an intense love for the young woman under you. Her moans are music. Her breath hitching every time your hips move.

You hit something that makes her flatten to you, making you bit your lip to keep yourself together. She begs you to hit it again. What kind of person would you be if you didn't oblige?

She's bucking up to meet you in seconds, her cunt tightening so much it's hard to move. You're twitching in her, reaching a peak of euphoria as she cums around you a second time.

It's several long seconds before you manage to catch your breath. Looking down, you notice how at peace she looks. When her breathing slows, she smiles up at you. Your heart skips a bit, kissing her cheek before rolling over onto your side. She curls up to your stomach, humming.