Slenderman x Reader

Time for a game oooof Seven Minutes in Heaveeen! Brought to you by Shadow69moon.

The house is loud tonight as drinks pass and clink together, games ring in your ears. You sit and watch Slenderman calmly play a variant of poker with Zalgo, Trenderman, Jason and Herobrine. Ben shouts something from the top of his lungs, floating above the crowd to be seen and heard.

"Seven Minutes in Heaven motherfuckers! Let's go!" He points to the entrance to a hall, where a closet is, and glides over.

Shrugging, you get up, solo cup in hand, and follow. Jeff, EJ, Toby, Hoodie, Candypop and Puppeteer are already there. Clockwork, Lulu, Offender and, greatly to your surprise and pleasure, Slenderman.

Ben demands everyone put an object into his hat before stepping back and sticking his arm in deep. "The first to choose shall beeeee!" He pauses, pulling up a piece of paper. Unfolding it, he turns it around to reveal the operators symbol. Slenderman, though reluctantly and with pink cheeks, steps forward.

Ben holds the hat to him, letting his tentacle dig inside. You quietly beg the gods it'll be you he picks, though you don't let it show; instead, you take the last chug of your drink and chuck the cup into the dancing crowd. Looking back, you almost fall on your ass to see Slender standing directly in front of you, holding out your mark. Swallowing, you take it and shove it into your pocket, suddenly extremely nervous and flustered into silence. Ben opens the door for you two, shutting and locking it behind you.

Darkness descends, but yours eyes quickly adjust with the thin light shining under the door. Slenderman is almost doubled over in the small space, his forearms pressing to the wall behind you, looking down at you. Again, you swallow.

He kneels, a long, thin hand running over your jaw and cheek. When he dips his head closer, you flinch away. He pauses, his voice coming in a soft coo. Not like him at all. "You like me, don't you? You've wanted this for weeks. Haven't you?" You fight an audible whimper, realizing how obvious you must've been. "Then close your eyes. And let me do it."

You shut your eyes, feeling his warmth steadily come closer until his mouth is pressed so carefully to yours, as if he'd break you. You don't try to stop yourself from pushing into him, leaning up on your tip-toes, holding to him as though he may disappear if you open your eyes or wake up.

He's so careful and gentle as he slides down the wall, sitting with you on his lap. His long, thin fingers wind up though your hair, you settle on his lap so you're straddling him, already tensing at your core.

His sharp teeth graze your lip, inviting you to let him through. You do, catching his long tongue with your own, twirling around him as your hands push up over his chest and around his shoulders.

You loosen his tie, pulling it free before starting on his suit jacket buttons. One of his tentacles strokes over your legs, dancing around your core, while another slips up your shirt to caress your skin. His touch makes you shiver, fighting down a moan when his hips just barely shift into yours.

He pulls back from the kiss, panting slightly, before licking you jaw--long and slow. He latches onto your neck, kissing and biting until a spot makes your legs clench and a soft whimper escape your lips. He abuses the spot, his teeth grazing your flesh as his tongue slides after, every motion making you tingly all over. One hand grips your hair hard while the other pulls you closer to him by the waist.

One of his tentacles slips around your back and unclasps your bra while the other is sliding under your pants. He's close to rubbing through your wet core when someone bangs on the door.