Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Part 2

NOT A LEMON!! As requested so very nicely by kaat1012, I have made a second part to this story. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do so, but their request has defined the decision. SO! Please enjoy.

You gawk at the manor before you, Toby's arm holding you close to his side. You knew that his boss housed a number of psychotic individuals, but this is something far bigger then what you had thought.

"I don't think the white house is this big." You mutter, to which Brian and Toby laugh.

Hoodie had spent last night on you couch, mostly unconscious from bloodloss. You convinced Toby it was alright to curl up with you in your bed after an hour of arguing. His most common objection was 'my tics will just keep you awake', but you knew it was actually just that he was scared of so much physical touch. The long break must have done some rewind on the progress you'd managed before.

Your boyfriend guides you up the steps; Hoodie throwing the front doors open with a bang. "HEY! We're back!" He hollers at the top of his lungs into the silent abode.

A great number of strange creatures poke their heads out of doors and hallways, coming to stand at the tops of stairs to get a look. But you're not really paying attention to them. Your scared stiff by the sight of two leaning on a pillar. Black and white clowns staring at you with those strange smiles. A boy and a girl.

Toby tries to pull you along, but when you don't move he follows your gaze and chuckles. "It's al-alright. That's just Laughing Jack-Jack and Jill. They won't hurt y-you." He mutters, gently pulling you down a hall where a small girl with a teddie bear, a boy in mostly black or grey clothing and creepy yellow glowing mouth and eyes and Masky move out of your way.

Masky comes up alongside Toby. "What are you doing?" He asks, glaring at you through the mask.

"Sh-shove off Masky. We're solving the pro-roblem." Toby growls, gripping your waist a little tighter.

"How? By sacrificing her?" He concludes after a moment of silence.

"No. Do you ha-ave an issue with me handl-ling my own issues?" Your boyfriend's coworker shrugs.

"I'll back off. But the boss isn't happy. You guys were supposed to be back by three." He tells you.

Hoodie laughs. "We got caught off guard by the maniac. He actually did some heavy damage. But this little flower," he slaps your shoulder playfully "brought us back from the dead."

You flush, ducking your head. "You weren't that badly injured." You mutter, trying hard to maintain humility.

Toby chuckles. "Says the-the one that was worried I-I'd bleed out in her kitchen."

You smack him in the side, making him laugh and squeeze your waist.

"So you're really doing this?" Tim asks.

Toby cocks an eyebrow. "Yeah. Wha-what do you think? I'm pranking ev-eryone?"

Tim shrugs. "You're fucking insane."

You come to a stop in front of a large, dark door. "Yeah. We-e know." Toby says grimly.

Tim nods and walks off, leaving you alone in a half-dark hallway in front of the room that may be the last place you see.

Hoodie knocks, followed by a beckoning from their boss. The room inside looks like a comfortable office. The far wall is mostly window, the flanking walls full of books from all eras. A desk sits in front of the window, facing a coffee table flanked by couches. A lamp stands in each corner, casting a warm glow on the room. But it's far from warm.