Clockwork x Fem Reader

Requested by chaton-fan. I have no idea if this is what they wanted, but after reviewing the original character this is what I came up with. If you didn't like Jason's chapter, don't read this one. Fuck haters, I won't tolerate them.

It's late at night, Natalie is asleep in the bedroom while you're busy compiling a file. It's almost midnight and you're exhausted; unfortunately you're case is tomorrow. But you're vision is blurred and it's difficult to read what's on the page already. So you resign to taking a break for something to eat and drink.

You head for the kitchen, pausing when you hear your girlfriend start making noises in her sleep. Curious, because she's never done that before, you sneak in and sit next to her on the bed. She's curled up under the blanket, her clock glowing green in the darkness. She mumbles something almost inaudible, sounding a little too much like begging. She giggles, sealing your suspicions.

Gently, you shake her by the shoulder and whisper her killer name. Her eye snaps open, looking at you for a long moment before she sits up. You're not sure what to say, or how to react to the way she's looking at you. Pushing her hair back she leans forward and grabs your collar--pulling you until you're straddling her.

Your heart is hammering, your face heating with blush as she presses herself closer. You don't know what to do--she almost never acts like this. Swallowing, you manage a croaking questions. "What's up, Clocky?"

She doesn't say anything, just continues to stare at you. Her hand comes to your face slowly, resting on your cheek while her thumb traces over your bottom lip. A shaky breath escapes you when she bites her lip, definitely turning you on. Her other hand traces up your naked thigh, hooking under your underwear.

"C-clocky?" You gasp when she grabs your upper thigh, her thumb tracing circles inches from your core. She hums, pulling you down to lay on top of her by your collar. "What are we doing?" You finally ask blatantly, choking on words as her hand moves up over your ass.

"Can you do me a favor?" She breathes, her nose brushing yours. She smiles and giggles, "Can you hurt me?" She whines.

Your fire burns brighter, but you try to tamp it down. Her saying that is dangerous and she knows it. "What?"

She giggles again, kissing you slow and light. "I want you to fuck me so hard it hurts."

Before you can stop it the fire is burning in your veins and your mouth is on hers, pushing her into the bed. You bite her bottom lip, drawing such a delicious whimper your grind down on her. She doesn't fight when you take your territory, letting you guide her. She squeezes your ass, so you pin her hands above her and pull back, licking your lips.

"Naughty Clockwork." You coo, dipping to nip at her neck. "I'll have to punish you." She practically moans at this, going limp under you so you can pull out your box of toys.

You cuff her to the old wood bed frame, leaving the rest of her body only blocked by her loose tank top, underwear and the blankets. You pull out a knife, slicing her shirt free. The knife nicks her, drawing such a beautiful whimper from her you have to clench tight not to cum already. You dip, licking the delicious blood from her skin until it stops bleeding and rip off her loose top.

Nothing is left to the imagination with her skin exposed, her beautiful mounds popping from her chest, her buds perking at the rush of chilled air. Her beautiful green eye is so bright, you have to resist touching it. Instead, you slowly caress up her navel, over a mound to her flawless neck. You grip hard, making her whimper and bite her lip. You bend to lick the length of her, savoring her delicious flavor before taking her bouncy breast in your mouth and biting gently.

She's panting and whimpering with every twitch of your jaw, every minor motion in your hand around her perfect throat. Her waist is twisting under yours, her untouched cunt begging for your attention. Humming, you lift your hips up enough for her to kick off the covers and spread her legs around you. You thrust your knee to her, feeling her delicious juices soaking her underwear. You grind into her, pressure tight, until she's whimpering and moaning with every breath.

You pull back, taking yourself completely from her, and look at her--sprawled, sweating and panting with anticipation. Lust clouding her eyes and redening her cheeks. Her legs spread so wide, her underwear hardly covers her cunt.

She's so beautiful, covered in scars and bruises and fresh cuts. You pick up the knife again, the fire singing in your veins as you lick the blade. Your own anticipation makes you whimper at the mere idea of tasting her blood.

She's got to be so fucking masochistic, it drives you insane. It's worse when she's feeling dominant, almost driving you to the brink of insanity as she pleasures every inch of your flesh.

Your realise you're drooling and grin, feeling up her navel and lower chest again for the perfect spot. Her breathing gets faster when you dip the knife, a guttural moan ripping from her as the blade cuts just enough for her blood to shine in the emerald lighting. You dip, licking her small nick clean and sucking at it for more.

Finally, on the brink of exploding, you pull out your favorite vibrator and wave it in front of her face. She whimpers, thighs clenching around your waist.

You chuckle, sliding a knee to her cunt and starting to rub again. "You know how this goes, Clocky." You whisper in her ear, earning a desperate nod and moan.

You get up, stripping of her jacket and your underwear before getting up on top of her. This time, you spread your legs over her mouth. She darts up, licking through your folds to bring a satisfying chill to the fire. She plays with you with her tongue before stuffing it deep in your core. You moan, biting your arm hard to keep yourself from cumming. Feeling her pump in and out of you brings a crashing wave of euphoria. You can feel yourself losing control until she bites your clit.

You bite the headboard until it splinters, your juices flooding her mouth as you moan out her name. When you manage to breathe again, you back off, taking up the vibrator and lowering it to her perfect flower.

You've already shredded it a bit from previous endeavours, but it always looks delicious with it's own juices soaking the sheets under her. Glancing up at her to see the same desperation, her mouth slicked with your flavors, the wildness in her eyes, you grin and thrust it deep inside her. She screams under you, but you don't stop to wait. Turning the setting to the first, you move it in and out of her as fast as you can. She's already shaking, barely able to breath with every moan. You crank it to the top setting and hit her g-spot, deep in her core, drawing your name from her lips.

Only an instant later, her spin arches into the air, her head thrown back in the beautiful high and adrenaline rush of being ravaged. You shut it to the lowest setting as you pull it out, turning it off to lick it clean--followed by her core. When you look up, she's still euphoric and her cut reopened. You lick it shut, letting her come back to Earth on her own time.

When she opens her eye again, she's laughing. You kiss her, taking the cuffs off and putting the box away. She wraps herself around you, keeping you from getting out of the bed.

You giggle into her mouth, "I have work, Clocky." she shakes her head, kissing you harder.

You melt into her, resigning to getting up in three hours to get back at it and sleeping with her now.