Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Part 3

Slowly, carefully, you pull Toby's pants off.

It's not the first time you've done something like this. The first time you had to strip him to heal him, you were so flustered the spell was unsteady. After another few months, however, you got used to it. Eventually, you came to expect it every time you saw a window open, or the door unlocked.

His belt is clamped between his teeth, keeping him from breaking his jaw or biting his tongue. To your surprise, he'd flinched when you'd gone to care for the wound, which told you it's no ordinary gash. It also surprised you to find it's a severe burn of the operator symbol onto his thigh.

"It's enchanted, isn't it?" You ask, your fingers fluttering around it. You've never been confronted by a wound that could deflect your magic, so you're not sure what to do.

He groans his response. "He has to do it that way for me, otherwise it won't do much." He mumbles around the belt.

You nod. "There's something like an invisible dome covering it. I can't get close." You mutter, frustrated. "I shouldn't have shown him my healing."

"He would've known anyways. He probably heard us in the hall." Toby winces while he shifts his leg.

"Stay still." You snap, getting up and looking around the room. "Do you have any kind of bandage around here?" You ask, going to his desk.

"In the bathrooms. There's one down the hall. To the left, two doors down. Just knock really load." He manages, sweat beading his pale forehead.

You're reluctant to leave him, but there isn't much of another choice. You open the door, leaving it there and rushing down the hall; slamming your fist on the door.

"Get your own fucking bathroom!" A raspy male voice growls from inside.

"I just need the first aid kit!" You plead, eager to keep this interaction short.

The door swings open, revealing a fairly tall and scrawny man in his early twenties with shaggy, raven-black hair about shoulder length. His eyes are a shocking blue and burned eyelids. His skin his rippled in the way a third-degree burn is, and pure white. But it's his mouth that disturbs you. It's Jeff. He's obviously pissed, but his mouth is in a long, creepy smile.

He scoffs. "Great. Another newbie. Beat it, bitch. I'm busy in here." He snarks, leaning down to your level.

You bite your lip and flick him, making him freeze in place. He roars something between sealed lips. "I'm sorry, Jeff, but I need to be quick about this." You apologize, stepping aside and letting him fall. "It'll wear off in a few minutes. I promise." You tell him before darting inside and digging through the drawers.

When you find the wraps, you jump over the killer and hurry back to Toby's room. He's sprawled on his bed, panting. His burn is still bleeding, but it doesn't look as bad.

"There was someone in the bathroom." You tell him, trying to distract him from the brand. "Jess. He wouldn't let me past, so I froze him."

"You what?" He manages.

You smile gently at him, brushing a hand over his forehead. "He'll be fine. And so will you." You promise.

Before you bandage him, you try healing him again. You manage to stop the bleeding, but the barrier is still holding strong. So, you gently help him put the belt back in his mouth and add cleaning chemicals to the cotton swath and dab it across gently. He hisses
when the chemicals touch his skin. Pulling the small tin you brought forward, you fill it with water--with the help of your book--and clean his burn mark the rest of the way. After putting plenty of bandaging directly on the wound, your wrap his leg in the gauze to seal it. Once you seal it, he relaxes with a content sigh.