Jane the Killer x Vampire Fem Reader

You're on a mission with Jane and Jeff to kill a very wealthy family that you had been craving for a very long time. You could never get the smell of their delicious blood out of your nose, or the sound of each of their heart beats from your head. So Slenderman finally gave the ok for you to go. Originally, you'd just wanted Jane to come, but Jeff had been the one monitoring them, so you let him come too. You and Jane weren't official, so it's currently an unspoken understanding of mutually affection higher then friendship. (You know you like each other, but haven't actually said anything).

You move swiftly and easily through the house, having memorized its foundation. You already took care of the kids, their blood warming you and keeping you energized. Jeff is on the other side of the door, waiting to let you and Jane in. You go to one side of the grand entrance, while she's on the other. You hear a click. The door's unlocked.

You slip in and the three of you circle around the king size bed like vultures. Jane slits the woman's throat as you dive for the husband's. You feel your teeth sink deep into his flesh and into his jugular. you give one, big, chug of his disgustingly sweet blood, making him pass out before he has a chance to scream. You take several more large swigs, ensuring that he doesn't have enough to ever wake up again, before moving gracefully around the bed to the wife. You bend down and lap up the blood that Jane had spilled around the beautiful woman's throat with her knife.

You'd always loved the way her knife cuts. Clean and well-targeted. Jeff was more messy and left a larger wounds, which made you're food lose more blood then you liked.

Third Person

Jeff turns and walks out, leaving Jane to watch you as you suck down the woman's blood. She loves watching you feed. The way your eyes seem to glow their ruby red in the black rooms before bitting down into your victim's neck. The way you're inhumanly beautiful and unchanging, unable to age a day more since you'd been turned. She only wishes you would turn and bite her neck. She often dreams of the sharp sting of your fangs and the ecstasy of your soft lips on her smooth neck. She had kissed your cheek once or twice, but never anything else. And she wished she would let herself. Instead, she stays out and contentedly watches you feed on the human she had offered to you, practically on a silver platter.

Your POV

Once you're done with the wife you stand, wiping away the blood that's now splattered across your chin and mouth. You notice Jane is still here, but Jeff must have left. You feel your lust tugging you towards Jane. You love the way her hips curve in a perfect hour glass, her chest bursts out in a perfect, proportional size.

You've felt this way several times, sometimes at random, sometimes because of a comment, and sometimes it was just because you've been thinking about her. But someone else had always been around then. Now, you two are alone. So you let yourself be pulled to her. She takes a step back, her knife slightly raised. Her mask hides her face, but you can hear her pulse quicken and her fear set in.

You smile and gently push her hand with the knife down, pushing her back against the wall next to the door. You use your free hand to move the mask up enough to kiss her. She kisses back, her hand relaxing and dropping the knife. She wraps her arms around your waist and pulls you in.

You hand finishes sliding her mask off and let's it drop to the floor. You pull away and look at her. Her skin is almost as pale as yours, smooth and forever scarred by Jeff's earliest stunt with her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth frowning. She's afraid of what you think of her appearance. You let your hands move across her skin, feeling where it ripples and bumps in a strange, burned way. It's different, but beautiful.

You kiss her a little more forcefully, pushing her against the wall more, your knee between her legs and your thigh rubbing against her crotch. She moans lightly at the motion. You kiss down her jawline and neck. Her pulse is quickening. You let your fangs brush her skin gently several times. You know what she wants. You bite. Not deeply, not hard enough to pierce a vein or artery, but enough to make her sound like she just had an orgasm. You feel her blood slowly trickle out around your fangs. You don't let yourself taste it, knowing you'll end up wanting more and what will happen if you start feeding right here and now.