Slenderman x Proxy Reader

You've been with the pastas for almost two years now and have been a proxy to Slenderman for the better half of those two years. However, you've been feeling a growing attraction to him, even though he seems to be continuously avoiding you.  He's called you to his office, you're afraid he's about to fire you from being a proxy, or kill you. Or both.

The doors to your boss's office stand before you, ominous and tormenting. Toby had just left, having completed his task of bringing you. Your hands are shaking.

'What if he no longer sees me as valuable? What if he fires me?! I can't live with the knowledge that I let him down! Especially after coming so far to get here in the first place! Or worse!! What if he kills me?!' Your thoughts rush through your head, barely comprehensible.

You take a breath and steady your heart rate, trying to keep your hands still. You pull open the door and slip into your beloved bosses office. He's standing in front of one of the windows beside his desk. He turns his head slightly, acknowledging your entrance. You walk over and stand at his side, just like the loyal dog you pride yourself to be.

"I've noticed something, (y/n). Something about our relationship." His tone is right and measured, carefully calculated as always.

"In a good or bad way?" You ask hesitantly.

He chuckles. "That's hard to say. I'd like to think it's good, but it's too soon to tell."

His tentacle wraps slowly around your waist, another drawing the curtains, as he turns the both of us to face each other. A third tentacle comes up under your chin and lifts your face to where his would be.

"You're a remarkable young woman, (y/n). And I'd like to make you my woman. Permanently."

You can hear a certain amount of lust in his voice. You relax at his words, but tense up in another way. Excitement. He's bending down, planting a gentle and momentary kiss on your lips, barely able to be felt. You reach your arms up around his shoulders and pull him back down. You close your eyes as you kiss where his mouth would be, shocked to feel real lips there, and not the flatness you had felt before. You stay there for a moment, but curiosity exceeded your desire for him and you pull away.

He looks human. Pale and handsome. Light brown eyes and thick black hair, slicked back and out of his face, long enough to brush his jaw line, which is sharp, but subtle. His nose has a perfect curve to it. His lips seemed to be sculpted by the gods themselves.

You smile and pull him back in for a kiss. This one more forceful and determined. He lifts you up in his arms and sets you on the desk gently, allowing him to straighten a bit more. He kisses deeply, licking your lips for entry. You can't oblige fast enough. When he lets you explore his cavern, you unexpectedly find his teeth still very sharp, but not as numerous and long as before. He pulls away, only to kiss your jawline and neck. He quickly finds your sweet spot. You let out a soft moan. Soon there's a deep purple mark on your neck.

You shirt is already gone, along with his tie and suite jacket. You've traveled to his bed and are now straddling him, unbuttoning his shirt. His body is rock hard, abs rippling down his torso from his pecs. His shoulders and biceps well defined without his usual layers of clothing. Your hands are slowly massaging his stomach and chest, feeling the hardness of his muscles, landing a few kissed here and there, nipping and licking. You nibble his nipple before finding his neck. He's growing a bit impatient, however.

He flips you over, pinning you down and ripping you bra free, miraculously not damaging it. One of his tentacles rubs you through your pants as he plays with your breasts and nibbles your neck. The rest of his tentacles are busy unbuttoning and pulling off your pants. Your blushing when his hand travels down to rub you more. You know your panties will be soaked through. He smiles into your neck.

"Excited angel?" Angel was his favorite name for you.

All you can do is moan in response. He knows how to work your body in all the right ways. It's almost a little scary. He licks your neck once more before licking and nipping all the way down to your (f/c) underwear, soon removing them. Gently, teasingly, slowly licks from the bottom of your folds, over your hole and up to your clit, playing with that between his teeth and lips. He licks a few more times before sticking his tongue in as far as it can go.

His attacks on your southern region has made you a panting and groaning mess, but the feel of his long, thin tongue sliding in and out of your slick flower makes you moan. He continues until you start tightening up, a knot forming in the very bottom of your stomach. You want him to keep going, but you want more then just his tongue. He pulls out moments before your climax. You groan in dismay. He chuckles as he unbuttones his own pants. That's when you notice a mound poking through just slightly. His boxers are pulled taught under his dress pants. He frees his member with ease.

You lunge at him, turning him on his back and pinning him down. You kiss him viciously and passionately. So much so that his lips become slightly purple. As you distract yourself, you ready your hips and position yourself over him. That's when you force yourself to plunge down on his shaft. It immediately rips you open, making blood trickle down. His gasp of shock quickly turns to a moan of pleasure.

You're glad for your advanced training. It has made your pain tolerance much higher. The pain subsides to stronger lust and pleasure then before.

You slowly rotate your hips on his, shifting him inside of you. He groans and hisses in content and enjoyment. Then you slowly rise and fall. You start small, only a few centimeters, adjusting to the motion. Then you quickly pick up the pace. Slamming yourself into him faster and faster until your going as fast as you can. He slams into your walls, making it even better. You find your own g-spot and aim the best you can, trying to hit it more. Your both almost shouting and screaming. It's amazing.

Exhaustion begins to set in, but adrenaline keeps you going. The knot has built again. It's so good, so close to popping, it's unbearable. Slenderman feels you start to get sloppy and pulls you close to his chest before flipping you and slamming into you.

His movements are precise and well done. He moans your name, groaning compliments into your ear. All you can do is moan in response, begging for more.

You feel the knot get a little bigger and then you know. "Sslender!! Slendy!! I I'm gonna c-cum!" You manage through moans.

"Hold it angel. Just a little longer." He's starting to get more eager, going faster, if possible. You feel him swell just a tad more. Then he blows.

His seed explodes into you, faster then you expected. He moans loudly as you cum on him, making you scream his name. You feel him go limp inside you and slide out. The slick warmth left behind leaves you breathless. Some spills out of you and onto your thighs. He bends down and laps it up before moving back up and kissing you gently.

"I love you, (y/n). More then I thought I could love anything." He says, pulling you into his arms and against his warm, sweaty chest.

You wrap his arms around yourself as his tentacles pull you as close as possible. "I love you too, Slendy. I'm glad you return my feelings and don't want to fire me."

He nuzzles into your neck and you notice he's back in his usual form. "I could never fire you. Is that what you were so worried about?" You only nod before falling asleep in his arms, him soon following after pulling a blanket over the both of you.