Trendorman x Witch Reader(P2)

A/N: this isn't a lemon! Just wrapping the last one up.

"Your pretty good, darling." He coos when you pull away.

"You're not bad yourself,-" you realise you never caught his name. "What's your name, anyways?" You say, kissing his neck gently.

"Trendorman. My brothers and friends call me Trendor." He pants, his hands moving to the small your back.

You smile and nuzzle your head on his shoulder, exhaustion starting to take over. "Can I call you Trendy?" You mumble into his neck.

He chuckles. "Sure, honey. What's your name, now that we're on the subject."

"(Y/n)." You mumble before slipping into sleep.

~~Trendy~~

(Y/n). I love it. Oh, she's asleep. I better take her home so she can rest in a real bed. Slender won't mind, I don't think. Smexy brings home girls all the time like this. If he hadn't killed them yet, anyways.

I carefully lift her up off of me, pulling out(biting my lip so I don't groan again) and gently setting her on the chair. I turn and grab up my clothes, quickly getting dressed. I sweep through the warehouse, looking for something to cover her. A blanket, perhaps. I don't have many in here, as I mostly deal with actual clothing. But I know I have one or two somewhere. I finally find them near the front. Of course. It's where I had them in a box, before (y/n) showed me her magic.

It had been beautiful, too.

No. I need to focus. I grab up a good sized comforter and hustle back to her. I grab up her clothes and book and carefully put them in her bag. I toss it over my shoulder and gently lift her with my tentacles, wrap her in the blanket and hold her tight. I walk out of the warehouse and teleport to Slender Woods. I walk the rest of the way to the mansion, hardly taking my gaze off of (y/n).

She's gorgeous. Not only a witch, which would fit in perfectly here, but a beautiful one too. If I'm lucky, she'll stick around.

I walk through the main doors and up the stairs. Sally is chasing Jane down the hall, but stops when she sees me.

"Who's that?" She asks, looking at the sleeping body in my arms.

"A real life witch. She was in my warehouse. She's my... friend." I stammer over the last part. Jane cocks an eyebrow at me. I shrug her off.

She calls Sally and the two run off again. I slip into my room without any further distractions and lay her on my bed.

Offender stands in the door when I turn around. "Hello, brother. I didn't hear you come in."

He has a cigarette between his teeth, as usual. He looks at (y/n) and back at me. "Hope yer not going after my gig, now. Are ya?" He teases with a chuckle.

I feel my cheeks heat up. "For your information, she's going to be sticking around longer then any of your 'pets' that you bring home. Now get out." He shrugs, turns and leaves.

I crawl in bed with her after shedding my vest, pants and dress shirt. I stayed in my boxers and gently put her back in her underwear as well. I pulled her into my chest, hugging her as I fall asleep. Something about her is special. I just know it.

~~Your POV~~

You wake up warm and cozy, dim light from sunset filtering through the windows. You realize you're in a bed, but it's not yours. Someone is cuddling you. Then you remember the last afternoon and your cheeks flush. You feel his toned front against your back. Then you realise you both have your underwear on. Good. You sit up slowly, examining an organized room. You look at a desk and see your bag. You sigh, thoroughly relieved. When you lay back down, you tune into just how soar you are and quietly groan.

Trendy stirs next to you. "Morning, honey." He mumbles with a his hidden smile.

You giggle. "It's actually afternoon." He chuckles and pulls you back into him, wrapping both arms around your waist and nuzzling your neck.

"I have a question to ask you. More of a request, really." He mumbles against yours skin.

"What is it, Trendy?" You feel him smile into your neck at his new nickname.

"I was wondering if you would mind staying here, with me. But, before you answer, this house is full of serial killers, psychos and perverts."

You smile and snuggle closer. "Sounds better then my old home. Yeah. I'll stay." You mumble.

He sits up and looks down at you, concerned. "What do you mean?"

You startle a bit, realizing he knows nothing about you, and vice versa. "I live alone in a beat-up apartment in the slums that I can barely pay for. I work as a waitress at a disgusting, cheap restaurant. My family hates me because of what I am. Anywhere is better then there."

For a moment, he just stares. Then he breaks into a his wide smile, pulling you into his chest tightly. "Don't worry, honey. You never have to go back if you don't want to." He whispers.

You smile and snuggle closer, praying to yourself that this lasts eternity while you drift off to a pleasant sleep.

A/N: I know this was a little uncalled for, but I thought that a short story with the lemon would be nice. I've never really done anything with Trendy before, so I hope you enjoyed! Also, sorry if it's a bit cheesy. Lol. Thanks for reading.