Eyeless Jack x Werewolf Reader

A light drizzle douses the heat of your burning muscles and skin as you leave the scene. You and Jack had just murdered a very old enemy of yours that had, according to the news, done several pretty nasty things. Including murder via poison. Their blood drenched the front of your fur and Jack's. He had his mask slightly to the side as he licks his fingers clean of his prey's gore.

You were a wolf at the moment, but you soon reached the tree where you'd stashed your clothing and shifted back into human. Slenderman had taught you how to control your changes so you were a more efficient hunter. You always kept your teeth, claws, ears and tail in case of emergencies. Your eyes have been permanently yellow since you were bit. You slip on your shirt and pants, having already adorned(put on) your undergarments.

You look back at Jack and giggle slightly, watching him slide his tongue in and out from between his middle and index fingers. He glances at you. "What?"

"Nothing. Just the seductive way your cleaning your fingers." The two of you often joked around like this, even though you were sure he didn't feel anything real about it. Not like you, who has had a crush on him since you were a mere fangirl.

You could tell he smirked, even if you couldn't see it. Others had a hard time reading his expressions and moods because he never showed his face, but you had learned to read his body language, which, to you, was now just as obvious as watching a human face.

"What? You mean like this?" He made a V and stuck his tongue through the bottom part, slowly dragging his head up and hand down, making his tongue slide along the insides of his small appendages.

You shivered, feeling yourself get slightly wet from the thought of what that beautiful tongue could do to you. The rest of the walk was in virtual silence. His cleaning, the light breeze, and the sound of scattered drops of rain filled the woods surrounding the two of you.

After a few minutes you came to a small cabin near a river. The cabin looked inhabited, but not exactly clean. You glance at Eyeless.

"What's this?" you ask.

Apparently, at some point during the walk you had let yourself daze off and had started following him brainlessly. Which wasn't smart. Even if you two were friends, he was still stronger and faster then you. And still not human. It's, for some twisted reason, excited you. The idea of him pinning you to a wall to torture and kill you was thrilling.

"My place. There's a storm coming. I thought you wouldn't wanna walk in it, and since my place was closer I brought you over." He shrugged, sticks his hands in his jacket pockets and starts down the hill towards the little structure.

You follow, unsure of what to do. He unlocks and holds open the door for you, allowing you inside. When you enter, it takes a moment to adjust to the slightly brighter lighting. There's a couch, a chair and a table with a fire place. A small kitchen is blocked by a half-wall and counter. Lamps were on end tables for reading and such. Down a hall you could see a bedroom and another door, likely a bathroom or basement. You sit down on the couch, while Jack builds a fire.

He sits next to you rather close, his arms sprawled on the back of the couch. You move closer to him and rest your head on his shoulder. You hear his breath slightly hitch, but he makes no move to stop you.

He shifts his mask so his mouth is showing before placing a bent finger under your chin, turning you to face him. He kisses you deeply. You kiss back, weaving your arms around his neck and pulling him closer. He pulls you onto his lap as he licks your bottom lip. You smile and clamp your jaw down tight, refusing to let him in just yet. He growls, making both of your lips buzz slightly, before biting your lip almost hard enough to draw blood. You gasp, allowing his long, forked tongue to slip in. He runs it along the top of yours. You groan in delight from the new sensation.