Masky x Proxy Reader pt 1

Requested by AnimeFreak92, I bring you a lemon that I'm turning into a bit of a short series because I love the idea! It's not something I would've written on my own, I don't think, and I'm still very new to the dark side of passion, but I'll do my best! Please enjoy!

The pitter patter of rain falling heavily against your window. You're sulking, as Masky had refused you yet again. Especially after you killed his latest pleasure victim.

Why can't he see how much you love him? Why can't he understand that you claimed him? Why does he want so many other worthless wretches that don't see his perfection when he can have you, completely free and willing?

You sigh, long and load, staring at the dismal clouds held aloft in the atmosphere. Someone knocks on your door. Glancing at the clock, you realise it's time for dinner. The one who's come to get you is Hoodie, Masky's best friend and someone who's been 'helping' you get him for yourself. He's not very effective.

Still, he has his uses.

You follow him into the hall, carefully rolling up your skirt to it's bottom trim is brushing high on your thigh and undoing the top few buttons on your shirt.

You can see Hoodie's smirk under his mask and smack the back of his head for being rude. "You know I'm only doing this for Maksy." You snort. "So don't event try it."

You stalk past him, nose in the air, all the way to the dining room. There, most everyone is already seated and shouting at each other, the occasional food item flying through the air.

You take Hoodie's seat next to Masky and smile at him wide, pushing your chest out. He hardly glances at you before he, grunting, shoves a piece of cheesecake in his mouth.

"Don't look at me, whore." He growls around his food.

Your heart flutters. He noticed you! Humming to yourself, you eat quickly so you can go back to staring at the serial killer that stole your heart long before you became a proxy. You know he notices, but he doesn't make it obvious.

On your other side, Jeff is trying to get you to look at him. Finally, he grabs your shoulder and tries to rip you around, but his hand ends up pinned to the table with his own knife, straight between the metacarpels of his middle and ring finger. You glare down at the piece of worthless vermin before looking back at Masky.

"Hey, Masky, we should go on a walk when you're done eating." You coo, scooting closer to him. He doesn't respond. "Or maybe we can go to the movies in town. We both wear masks when we're out killing, so no one will recognize us!" You chirp, smiling big and innocent like. The one thing all his pleasure victims have in common. They're all so happy all of the time. "Or! We could go for a romantic picnic and swim by the lake. At night."

He stands abruptly, storming out of the room, leaving you disappointed. You glare at Hoodie. "You told me he likes swimming!" You snap.

He shrugs, swallowing his bite. "He did. Before BEN almost drowned him." He cockily throws a meatball at the specter.

Grumbling to yourself, you get up and quickly run after Masky. You know, without a doubt, he'll be in his room. You stop jogging when you find the door with the proxy symbol burned into it below a hanging, feminine white mask with black outlines.

His room.

Without bothering to knock or check if the door is locked, you open it, walk in and freeze. It's pitch black inside. Only the slightest movement of the air alerts you an instant before the door has been slammed shut and Masky has you pinned to it.