BEN Drowned x Glitch Reader

When you were very young, you were cursed by an evil devil that you witch doctor mother let down. He made you a Glitch, a creature much like a human, but with certain and seemingly uncontrollable abilities such as glitching into games and electronic divices, sometimes cars. When you were barely ten, your family was killed in a car wreck you'd accidentally caused on your way back from a camping trip. No ambulance came because the woods you'd crashed in were Slenderman's. He took you in and made you a Pasta, teaching you how to somewhat control your gift. That was about eight years ago. You and BEN have been dating for almost a year.

You're getting tired of trying to build a house inside Minecraft, especially with that pesky Heroborine continuously knocking it down, blowing it up and/or flooding it.

"Alright, blocky. You win. I'm out of here." You've never seen him much, but you hear him laugh at you as you focus on the couch outside the screen.

A tingling sensation comes through your body, like static, as you close your eyes. Then you feel yourself being smashed in on all sides at once before gently landing on the couch next to your boyfriend, who'd also been playing, and was currently holding his side's, laughing. He fell to the floor.

You laugh at him. Then you remember that, other than for the glitch in the game of blocks, you two were home in the mansion alone. You get up and shot off the television and console after flipping it the bird, hoping blocky would see.

"Hey. I wasn't done with that." BEN wines, sitting back up on the couch.

You smirk and walk over to him and bend forward. your faces are inches away from each other. "There better things we could be doing then playing in some fake worlds." You whisper.

He gulps, his entrancing black eyes widening. "L-like what?" He stammers.

You smirk and kiss him deeply, propping yourself up with your arms in the back of the couch. He kisses back. His arms unconsciously come up around your neck and pull you in deeper. You lick his lips, asking entrance. He obliges and your tongues begin to play tug of war with each other. You carefully move to straddle him, not letting the kiss break just yet.

You both treasure the pressing of your lips, each soft and delicious as (your fave soft candy). You break for a moment. He's blushing. You smirk and start kissing his jaw line and neck.

Usually, he made his presence known and strong, but with you he was much softer, often letting you take the lead.

He moans when you nip at a crook in his neck. His special spot. You start to kiss it and bite it, sucking it to the point it's a vivid blue and purple.

He gently pushes your shoulders. You look up at him, expecting him to tell you to stop, but he's smirking and leans in to your ear. "If we're going to do this, let's do it right. My bedroom?" He has attitude and confidence in his voice, lust and desire mixed with passion. Your sexy little BEN.

You smirk and grab his hand, pulling him up and into you when you stand. You two kiss viciously all the way there, slamming into walls. Once your in the hall, you wrap your legs around his waste and he holds you just below your butt, carrying you into his room and laying you into his bed.

He kisses down your neck, finding you soft spot quickly and attacking with more hunger then you expected. His waste is resting on yours, but not suffocating. You can feel a light bulge there. You smile and moan lightly as his lust takes over, his hands move from above your head and down your body, addressing your breasts and thighs down to your knees before coming back up on the insides of your legs. He's teasing. And he's amazing at it.

He runs all around your crotch before hitting your womanhood directly. His other hand has come back up and under your shirt as he massages your breast through your (f/c), lacey bra while kissing everywhere he can reach.