Jeff x Winged Reader(revamped)

You've lived at Slender mansion for about ten years and have been dating Jeff for almost five of them. Today, while training with Slenderman, you found out you have wings(which exploded from your back fairly painfully, so you're a bit soar).

You walk silently up the many stairs towards the room you share with your boyfriend, Jeff. Well, technically, fiance. He had purposed to you three months ago, and the two of you couldn't be happier. Of course, this surprised and slightly horrified everyone else. Who would have thought Jeff would do something like that?

You stop at the door, folding your wings tightly at your sides so he won't see at first glance. Then, you slip into the room and shut the door behind you. Jeff's leaning on the window seat, looking out into the vast forest. He barely twitched his head when you came in.

He's been distant for the past few days, though it doesn't surprise you. Since the proposal, he's tried to stop killing, but when he doesn't go out at least a night a week to spill some blood, he gets distant and angry.

You walk up behind him, wrapping your arms around his bent waist. Slowly, you bend over behind him, going up on your tip-toes to be parallel with him. Your arms come up so they're draped over his shoulders; your head resting on his back. He tries to push your arms off, but that only makes you more determined.

You slip around until you're sitting on the bench, next to his supporting elbows. You shove a wing in front of his face, blocking his view. This startles him into a standing position. You take your chance and lunge at him, wrapping him up from his front. You weave your wings around like a cocoon, holding him tightly.

He stubbornly tries to pull away, but you don't budge. Finally, he gives up and hugs you back. Still, you don't move until you feel him relax, like he usually does, and stops trying to pull away every other moment.

After another few minutes, you loosen your wings and pull back so you can look at him, smiling. He looks down at you, still looking very upset and forlorn. You flutter you wings, drawing his attention to them.

"You can touch them, if you want." You say, reading his thoughts. He withdraws a hand from your waist and gently brushes your (color) feathers. "Do you like them?" You ask hopefully.

He looks at you, and somehow makes his carved smile even wider. "Now I know there's no need to make you beautiful like me." (which is how you two had met)

You reach up and kiss him lovingly. He pulls your waist tighter, closing whatever space was left between you. Your hands snake into his hair, stroking his slightly greasy black locks. He clenches your shirt, and you can feel his need in your kiss.

Inwardly, your heart soars with passion as you part your lips just slightly, giving him free access. He takes it, patrolling his claimed territory. When you get tired of letting him be the boss, you pull away just for a second before crashing back into him, biting his lip and shoving your own tongue into his mouth, playing in his cavern.

You work towards the bed together. You pull away slowly, seductively trailing your fingers across his shoulders and chest as you walk around him, towards your bed.

You back up onto it, slowly, seductively crawling backwards and laying down. Your legs are spread wide, your hands above your hips, your wings fluffed out. You're splayed before him like an all-you-can-eat buffet.

He grins wickedly, licking his lips as he kicks off his shoes and sweater while crawling over you. You grip the front his tight, black shirt and pull him down to you, kissing him intensely.

Though you and Jeff have had many endeavors in the bedroom, you're yet to actually have sex. In other words? You're still a virgin. You know tonight he wants you enough to permanently claim you, but that's not for a little while.