𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

══════════════════

❁ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɢꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2❁

══════════════════

A/N just to clear up any confusion, this chapter is basically the same as the last chapter but in the perspective of the marauders

The marauders and co made their way through the all-too-familiar streets of Hogsmeade. It was a feeling they couldn't describe, the Wizarding village was exactly how they remembered it, yet so far from reality at the same time. All the familiar shops were exactly where they were supposed to be, however instead of the usual crowd they were used to, the streets were packed with strangers.

It was almost as if they were in a dream, they felt so out of place, yet so at home at the same time. It felt like they were trying to fit into the wrong piece of the puzzle – it was truly a strange feeling, walking through the streets they had been countless times whilst feeling like they were lost. They looked as they walked through the busy streets, and noticed how the shops exteriors where the tiniest bit different, and the posters that were placed in the windows where advertising completely different things than what they were in their time.

Another thing that Olivia noticed to be different, was the atmosphere. No-one appeared to be so obviously on edge, keeping their wand close to hand in case of a surprise attack. No one was acting as if they were in the brewing of a war because they weren't. She had to stop herself from scolding a group of third years for not being prepared when she noticed how care-free they were. 

Sure, there where the rumors that the Dark Lod had returned, and a second war was brewing, but that's all they were to most people - rumors. Of course, the group of teens knew the truth, and trusted their instincts and believed Harry when he said that you-know-who was back, but unfortunately not everyone was like them. With no real threat, most people just carried on with their normal lives, ignoring whatever chaos was happening elsewhere.

They continued through the main part of Hogsmeade, and adventured down to the shabby, run-down inn at the far-end of the village. Stopping, outside the old wooden door, James looked up as saw the rusty sign, which letter spelt out 'THE HOGS HEAD'

"Lovely place" Sirius said sarcastically as he stared at the rotting wooden door of the inn.

The door creaked as James slightly pushed it open, and for a split second he was scared that it was going to fall right off of its rusty hinges. They all hesitantly stepped into the inn, to see the inside just as bad as the outside. Hay was messily strewn across the floor, and just was Remus was about to question it, an old, gray goat slowly shuffled passed them.

"Don't even ask" Olivia said once she saw Sirius turn to James and open his mouth, knowing full well he was about to ask the Potter boy if they could to buy a goat.

The inn was quite considerably small, and not in a comforting kind of way, no the small was just so claustrophobic it made everyone extremely uncomfortable. In the far corner of the room, Lily and Olivia saw this older man creepily staring at them, looking at them up and down with a weird smile on his face. As if on instinct, both girls shuffled closer to the boys and once Sirius noticed the creep in the corner of the room, he protectively put his arm around Olivia's waist, hugging her to him.

James being James of course, he tried to do the same to Lily. However, he was met with a slap on the wrist as the girl moved over to Remus. 

They spotted Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ophelia in the furthest corner of the room and began making their way over to them.