𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

══════════════════

❁ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɢꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ❁

══════════════════

Ophelia, Harry, Hermione and Ron made their way down to the Hogs-head in Hogsmeade the following Saturday. This past week, Hermione had been adamant that the four use the following Hogsmeade trip this upcoming weekend to gather a few of their close friends so that they could discuss learning defensive strategies from Harry. 

At first the Potter boy had obviously been highly against the idea of teaching a group of people, but after some persuading on Lia's behalf, the boy had finally agreed to at least attend the meeting and consider it. Hence why he was currently trudging through the bustling crowds in the main high-street of Hogsmeade, wrapping his jacket around his body tightly to shield himself from the harsh October weather. 

As the group made their way through the most alive part of Hogsmeade, they passed all of the regular shops which were swarming with Hogwarts students from year 3 and above. Hogsmeade was a picturesque little village filled with small cottages and shops, invisible to the Muggle World. The small village always provided a good day out to the Hogwarts students, and offered a wide variety of shops. Usually, the four found themselves inside 'The Three Broomsticks' a famous pub owned by Madam Rosmerta, or shopping inside Honeyduke's sweet shop. 

However, much to their dismay, the four weren't stopping off at their usual spots this time. They carried on past the main part of the village, into a more quiet, deserted area. An area they had only walked through once before, during their previous year to meet the infamous Sirius Black in the midst of the Triwizard Tournament.  

"This is mad" Harry protested as they carefully passed yet another dodgy-looking side street "Who would want to be taught by me? I'm a nutter remember" the boy continued.

"Well think of it this way, you can't get any worse than old toad face" Ron argued.

"Thanks Ron" Harry said though gritted teeth.

The four came up to the shabby, dodgy tavern that had a worn-out, wooden sign hanging up above the door with rusted, black letters reading 'The Hogs Head'. The pub really wasn't the most warming or welcoming for that matter. 

"Looks like a place where you'd expect to be brutally murdered in after being snatched by a maniac man off of the high streets while happily shopping with your friends" Lia whispered to Harry as she stared up at the inn.  

"That was concerningly specific" Harry whispered back, eyeing the girl cautiously as she just shrugged and opened the door which creaked as the hinges swung.

The inside of the pub was just as shabby as the outside. The wooden floor panels where dirty and sawdust and hay was strewn around for the goat that belonged to the man who owned the pub. It was extraordinarily small, and cramped, the windows had no curtains, however were coated in a thick layer of dirt, blocking any light from getting it. There was an ancient till on the wooden bar and a rickety, unstable staircase leading up to guest rooms located above the pub. It was safe to say, that the outside of the inn, did really resemble the pubs interior, instead of being one of those buildings that seem shabby but surprise you once you step inside. 

As Ophelia glanced around, taking in her surroundings and checking for any possible dangers, she spotted a figure sat in the far corner of the room. The witch was sat by the fireplace, huddled over from where she sat on the wooden bench, and she was dressed in a long, thick, black veil that shielded her whole body. The sight of her made the girl feel uneasy as she turned and grabbed Harry's hand, directing his attention to the person.