𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

══════════════════

❁ ᴅᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅᴏʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʀᴍʏ❁

══════════════════

A few weeks later, the members of Dumbledore's Army where gathered in the room of requirement mid-way through their first lesson.

The last couple of weeks had gone past quicker than expected, Umbridge was enforcing more and more of her stupid Education Decree's each week meaning that having any freedom in Hogwarts was becoming impossible.

Between Quidditch practice, classes, detention and now the DA both Harry and Ophelia found themselves having no free time what-so-ever, so to say that they were both a little fed up at the moment was an understatement.

It also didn't help knowing that they had an upcoming match against Slytherin in a matter of weeks, so their Quidditch training had been upped and Angelina Johnson – the Quidditch captain – had them training for more hours and for more days.

However tonight was one of their few nights off, and they were spending it in the Room Of Requirement going over Expelliarmus with the new group.

Within the first few minutes of the meeting, Harry had been elected as group leader and Ophelia had come very close to punching Cho Chang in the face – multiple times.

They were now all in pairs, James and Sirius (obviously) being together, Olivia and Lily were in a pair, Ophelia was with Hermione and Ron was with Remus. Everyone was practising disarming each other with 'Expelliarmus' apart from Harry who was walking around the room, observing people and giving pointers out when needed.

Wands where aimlessly darting around the room, books where flying off of the shelves and sparks were emitting out of everyone's wands. It had become very clear very soon that a lot of people weren't successful in disarming their opponents, and the fact made Ophelia smugly smirk as she recalled people arguing that this spell was too basic not that long ago.

Not long into the meeting, Ophelia, along with the marauders, had decided to take a break and wandered off towards the Weasley twins leaving Ron and Hermione to practice together (of course Ophelia laughed to herself when the two were left together).

Ophelia was chatting away with Lily and Olivia when she noticed the boys laughing in the corner at something. She turned around and saw that every time Zacharias Smith went to disarm Anthony Goldstein, the boys' wand would fly out of his own hand, despite Goldstein not uttering a word.

"Sorry Harry" Fred said as they caught him staring at them, "Couldn't resist"

They all watched the chaos in front of them, for such a basic spell, no one seemed to be very good at it. Harry soon blew a whistle gaining everyone's attention.

"That wasn't bad" he said, sending a small glare towards James and Sirius as they snorted at his comment. "But there's definitely room for improvement. Let's try again"

He moved off around the room again, giving improvements to people before stopping in front of the marauders and co.

"Are you going to do anything or are you going to sit there and laugh at everyone?" he questioned.

"Sitting here sounds quite good" Ophelia replied, smirking at the Potter boy.

"I thought you were meant to be helping me?"

"Oh I am meant to be, but I don't want to"

The marauders watched the two joke with each other, sharing looks as they all knew that the pair where blatantly into each other, but they were just too dumb to acknowledge it.