𝙾𝙽𝙴

══════════════════

❁ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ❁

══════════════════

Lily Evans was someone who a lot of people envied, for a lot of different reasons.

Some were jealous of her exceptional grades, how she was deemed a model student by those who taught at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For a muggle born witch, her knowledge and talent was simple just extraordinary.

Others envied her for her beauty. There was no denying that Lily Evans was a beautiful soul, both inside and out.

However, maybe the most common reason why students at Hogwarts envied Lily Evans, was because of how infatuated James Potter was with the girl - despite her obvious distaste for the boy.

It was no secret that James Potter was a total ladies man, most of the girls at the school practically drooled over him. But for some unknown reason, the boy only had eyes for her.

She made it so hard for people to hate her because she was the most genuine and caring person you would ever meet. It was rare to see her in a foul mood.

But now, Lily Evans was furious.

For the first four years of her life at Hogwarts, she held the most exceptional record. She was a model student, a 'teacher's pet' if you'd like. She had never been late to a lesson. Ever. She quite frankly couldn't think of anything worse that showing up to lesson late. The utter embarrassment.

But alas, here she was, sprinting down the corridors, her brunette best friend laughing behind her.

There was only one person to blame for this – or well three.

You see, no matter how hard she tried the four boys (or in this case three) who called themselves 'The Marauders' made her life extremely difficult. She had managed to avoid there antics for the best part of four years, despite James Potter's continuous attempts to ask her out. This all changed at the beginning of their fifth year however, when her best friend found herself in a relationship with one of them.

Her morning was going very well, until Sirius Black stopped her and Olivia Holby in the corridors for a quick 'chat' in the broom closet. This left the poor Evans girl in the company of James and Remus.

The girl didn't quite mind Remus Lupin, she often enjoyed his company in late night study sessions in the library. They got on quite well, the both of them being made prefects for Gryffindor at the beginning of this year. Remus was a sweet and loving person, and whilst he did often join in with the infamous Marauder pranks, Lily found him far more tolerable than the other three boys.

She never really got a chance to talk to Peter Pettigrew, he was a shy lad that often just hid behind Sirius and James. He never really made any remarks towards her or any others, but there was a strange feeling about him that Lily had always had, therefore she never really made the effort to be his friend.

James potter on the other hand, Merlin did Lily hate him. It wasn't that he was bully so to say, he was never actually mean to her. He was just insufferable, he was obsessed with her. Every single year since first year, the boy made many attempts to try and get her to go on a date with him. And no matter now many times she rejected him, he always came back for more. Of course he never really pushed any boundaries, he was respectful in that way, but he was always complimenting her, always flirting with her. And Lily found it unsufferable.