𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

══════════════════

❁ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ(ɪꜱʜ) ❁

══════════════════

The following morning was normal, well normal ish. It was as normal as you could get when five new students suddenly appear. Even more so that those five said students were hiding their actual identities.

James and Sirius had thought that the whole situation was 'cool'. They referred it to being in one of those muggle spy films - this of course annoyed the living hell out of Lily.

Remus and Olivia, being used to the boys' antics, just simply accepted it.

The great hall, like always in a morning, was dotted with a few people from each house here and there, the odd friend sitting at a different house table. Everyone was eating whilst reading the latest copy of the Daily Prophet, or completing homework last-minute.

Olivia and Lily made their way towards the Gryffindor table where Ophelia and Hermione where sat with a ginger haired girl and another raven-haired boy.

"Morning girls" Hermione greeted them with a warm smile, one which they returned.

"Who's this Mione?" The red-haired girl asked, nodding towards the two new girls from her place next to Neville.

"Oh, these are Olivia and Lily, they are new along with 3 boys. Transfer students I think?" Ophelia said, receiving a nod in response from Olivia.

"I'm Ginny Weasley and this is Neville Longbottom" she said. 

Once introductions were over, again, the girls started pilling food onto their plates, and started making small talk with one another. 

The Great Hall started to fill up, more students entering the hall and sitting at their respective house tables. Lily managed to hear Harry's name mentioned in conversations various times, and she grew curious as to why he was such a popular topic among the Hogwarts gossip. 

It wasn't long before the boys came down followed by Fred and George. Harry took his usual place beside Ophelia and began shoving bacon onto his plate, and smiling at his friends, saying good morning to them. 

Ron being Ron began to stuff his face with everything, not really caring about what he ate as long as it cured his hinger. 

"We were waiting for ages, didn't know you'd already gone down" Ron said after a mouthful of eggs, earning looks of disgust from Hermione and Ginny.

"Sorry Ronald, I just couldn't be bothered waiting" Ophelia said.

"It's not like you eat breakfast anyway so why you rush down here I do not know"

"Because I'm impatient"

"Well said" Ophelia glared at Ron only he smiled back at her like no comment had been made.

"You need to eat breakfast lia" Harry said to the girl next to him.

"I'm not hungry, you know I don't eat in the mornings"

"Just eat something please, for me, I don't want you fainting on me or anything again"

"First of all that happened once. Secondly you're so over dramatic, you know that don't you" She retorted, giving up arguing with the boy as she snatched a piece of bacon off his plate and began to eat.

"You love me" he smiled at her, causing a light blush to spread across her cheeks which Lily and Olivia didn't miss.

"hmmm debatable" she replied, smirking as she took more bacon off his plate.

The others around them watched amused as the two began to bicker with one another. 

"So, what are teachers like?" James asked besides Harry. 

"Well Hagrid's the best, a bit crazy sometimes he teaches Magical Creatures, Trelawny's the divination Prof she's just obsessed with predicting ways Harry could die or what else could go wrong-"

"Gee thanks"

"Welcome mate" Ron continued "McGonagall can be strict, not all the time like but most of the time, she's the Gryffindor head and teaches Transfiguration, Binns teaches History of Magic but is boring like really boring, you know I don't think he even knows he's a ghost, Flitwick is just well small he's Charms teacher. Professor Stout teaches Herbology, she's ok. But the two worst teachers who you need to look out for are Snape and Umbridge. Snape is potions teacher, foul git he is, hates everyone mainly Gryffindor and takes points off for nothing. Come to think of it he hates pretty much everyone but Slytherin, his house. He hates lia and Harry the most though. Then there's Umbridge. She's DADA teacher, only had one lesson with her so far but the old hag won't teach us proper magic she makes us read out of books, DADA is a funny subject with teachers, we haven't had one teacher who has made it past one year of teaching it. " Ron explained at once, and the pace he was speaking at made it hard for everyone to keep up with him. 

"What Ron was saying is, they're all very nice, apart from Snape and Umbridge" Hermione simplified for them, "Oh, your time table by the way, have you got them?"

"We got them last night off Dumbledore, here" Olivia handed her timetable to Hermione as her and Ophelia looked at it.

"Ok so your taking Muggle Studies and Divination, I've not got them so they are the only ones I'm not with you for" Hermione said.

"Do you lot have the same schedule?" Harry said, directing his question towards James, Sirius and Remus who were too busy eating. Their heads snapped up to look at harry, and answered him.

"Erm, kind of none of us are taking muggle studies-then again why are you taking it your muggle born?" Sirius said.

"I'm taking it because I wish to ok" said Lily just as the bell rung signalling first period.

They all made their way to History of Magic and Ophelia, Hermione, Neville, Harry and Ron took their respective seats as the other 5 spoke to Professor Binns.

As usual in that lesson Ophelia and Harry were half asleep, so took no notice to what was going on and decided to sleep instead. They knew that they could just get Hermione's notes after the lesson.

Lily and Olivia were walking together after dinner, heading back to the common room.

"You know I was thinking, that scar that Harry has it's strange, I feel like I have come across a scar like that before" Olivia said.

"Agreed, I might head to the library see if I can dig anything up on it tomorrow"

"I'll join you, I want to find out what has happened and about us, but I feel rude just straight up asking"

"Then we will make it our own little mission. Find out about the future"

"Operation future" Olivia confirmed.

A/N

Quick question. Who ships Hinny? Personally I just really don't like Harry and Ginny together. Idk why I just don't feel the ship.

-Han