𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

══════════════════

❁ ᴜᴍʙɪᴛᴄʜ ❁

══════════════════

The group were now half way through their first week at school since the accident.

Over the course of the 4 days in which they were there, they had grown quite close with Harry and his friends, which included the infamous Weasley twins – the marauders in particular had taken a very obvious liking to the twins.

The fifth year Gryffindors were currently in their second Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson, with Umbridge and the Slytherins, both of which were irritating enough.

Defence Against The Dark Arts was undoubtebly one of the best lessons the Hogwarts had to offer, or at least it was until the teacher-from-hell, as Sirius calls her, was sent. 

Dolores Umbridge was a small, squat sort of woman who quite literally resembled a toad. Her face was wide and flabby, her always eyes bulging out of her pale skin. She also constantly wore green and pink, with big velvet bows, and her voice was high and shrilly, both of which massively contradicted with her harsh personality. 

There was no doubt that she was evil, a purely evil woman who represented the worst political power. She was extremely cruel, callous and sadistic, not to mention highly loyal to the Ministry Of Magic. Her power-hungry personality made Snape seem almost gentle

The majority of Hogwarts had agreed by now that overall, the new teacher was utterly useless, teaching theory classes in a practical subject. Cornelius Fudge had very obviously appointed Umbridge as the new teacher to ensure that his new curriculum was being taught at Hogwarts, and was based around traditional school learning ways. 

"If we're in a duel with a bunch of death eaters, what I'm a supposed to do? Throw books at them? Be like 'be gone you immortals' no offence Hermione but books are useless" Ophelia whispered to Harry, Ron and Hermione who were sat around her.  

"No, you idiot, you start blurting out these amazing facts until they get too overwhelmed with your knowledge and leave" Ron retorted to her. 

Their exchange made both Ron and Ophelia snort, causing Umbridge to whip her head around from where she was focused and glare at the pair. 

"Miss Black, what is so funny?" The toad-like woman asked. Her high-pitched voice echoded through the classroom.. 

"Oh nothing"

Forcing a smile on her pudgy face, the professor turned back around to the front of the class causing Ron and Ophelia to smirk at each other. 

Finally, as the bell rung ending the day students began to pour out of the classroom.

"Miss Black a word"

Rolling her eyes Ophelia, turned to harry and told him to go and she will catch up. 

"I'll wait outside" Harry said exiting the classroom, ignoring Lia's statement, and so the group stood outside the classroom door waiting for the girl to return. 

Soon enough, she stormed out of the classroom, her face showing nothing but irritation. 

Instantly Harry, of course, took her side asking her what happened.

"She wanted to speak about making rude comments in class, but of course she had to bring up dad, Just because she works for the ministry doesn't give her the right to bring him up in every conversation possible"

"What did she say?" Lily asked, intrigued as to what Umbridge would want to know about Sirius.

"What she always wants to know, where is your father blah blah blah, she acts like I'm going to willingly tell her of his where abouts. Idiot" the girl ranted. 

"She can't do much, though can she? She has no evidence of his location, or that you know" Harry said giving the girl a gentle smile.

"Not really, I guess, it just angers me, Merlin I hope Pettigrew gets what's coming for him" Ophelia stated. 

"So, does anyone play quidditch" James said, breaking the awkward tension building.

"Yea, Harry and Ophelia are on the team actually" Hermione said

"Really, what positions do you play?"

"I'm chaser and Harry is seeker" The girl answered.

"We have an hour free, anyone down for a game of quidditch then?" James asked.

"Let's go, it's not often we get to have fun nowadays, umbitch is such a killjoy" Ron said.

"Umbitch...I like it" Ophelia responsed high-fiveing Ron before jumping on Harry's back as the group made their way down to the quidditch pitch. 

Later that night the marauders where sat in the common room, whilst the four where off in the library doing merlin knows what.

"So one week" Remus said breaking the silence that was lingering over the 5 teens.

"I know" lily whispered "Still no clue how to fix the time turner and get back home"

Silence.

"What did Dumbledore say?" Olivia turned to her best friend.

"He said it could take weeks, or months"

More silence.

"So..what about the kids?" Sirius asked.

"Can you believe they might be our future kids padfoot?" James asked turning to the not sat next to him.

"It feels weird, but glad in a way"

"Question is who's the mothers" Remus said.

"We will have to ask, but I have a guess who Harry's mother is" Olivia said, a smirk rising up into her face.

"Spill Holby" James said.

"Yea who?" Remus asked

"You'll have to wait and see, for now I'm going to bed. Night" 
And with that, and a kiss to Sirius, Olivia was gone.

"Right well I'm going to head up to, night boys" Lily said soon after following her friend.

A/N

Sorry that this was so late, but I hope you like the new chapter, there's not that much changes to this one. Thank you once again for the support. Also go check out my other books etoile and infatuation.

-Han x