Mitsuki's

Deku POV

After we got Kiri and Kacchan we headed to Mitsuki. " Hey daddy, where your dad?" Eri asked. " Umm, well he in America." "What happened?" "Well Its not a story that I want to share." As I said that, we where in front of  Mitsuki and Masaru's house. 'Phew just in time.' We went to the door and knocked on the door. " Coming, be there in a sec." We heard inside. A few minutes later the door open showing Masaru. " Oh hey guys, come in." he said moving to the side. we walked in only to being hug by Mitsuki. " Mitsuki, its great to see you, but please let me go."  She let go of me " Sorry Izu, I forgot you don't like being hugged." " It's fine, you not the first to forget." I said as I got a text message. " One moment please." 

  Shiggy: Izu, we need you help.

Toga: plz pick up 

Dabi: Oi Izu look at yo phone man

Red rabbit: What I'm kinda busy

Shiggy: it your dad , he here

Toga: and he won't calm down 

Red Rabbit: WHAT IM COMING 

" Guys i'm sorry, but I have to go, something came up with family." As I started to walk out the door Kacchan got in front of me. " I hate when you do this, don't you remember when you promised  you tell us what happened to you and your family." " My dad going crazy, I have to stop him before kills someone." I pushed passed him and headed out the door.

With LOV 

I walked in to stuff being thrown everywhere. I held out my hand and everything just stop, everyone looked at me. "Oh thank god your here , I thought we were going to die." Toga said running up to me. I put everything where it goes and sat down on the couch next to my dad. " Dad what are you doing her, you could still be in danger." " Wait what its been two year, you should have be able to kill al of them by now." I got a little mad. " Now listen to me, I can't keep sneaking out, I have two husbands, and four kids, I have to be able to protect them, and I can't do that if i'm always out on missions!" I got up and headed to the door, before going out I turned around. "Ill get you a plan ticket back to America." Then I walked out. I headed to my secret place.    

Hey my fallen angels  sorry it a little a short, so how are you guys , anyways illl see you next chapter or in one of my other books.