Ryo's first day

Ryo POV

Everyone screamed dad's name. " Yes that is me." I saw how dad looked when some of them said 'Midoriya' I had to say something " Oi don't call my dad, 'Midoriya, that its not his last name anymore. You can call him Izuku, Deku, or Bakugo, I better not hear that name anymore." Dad looked at me with a glad look. " Bakugo?!?!" they all asked." " Yes Bakugo, its the whole family's last name." dad said with pride. " I WANT MY DADDY, GET OFF ME!!!" I heard my little sis yell. " ERI?!?" both dad and me said, worried for her. She ran in and went behind dad." Daddy, why are heroes scary." Dad picked her up and started to hum. (song: halo by Beyoncé)

 " I found a way to let you win

But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breaking
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo"

 When dad got done sis calmed down." Sweetie there not, you just feel that because you don't trust a lot of people." sis nodded in dad's neck not wanting to look up to see so many people." Aizawa ran in. " Izu I'm s-" he saw dad holding Eri. " Wait who is she." " That's not your business, Ryo ill see you after school. Bye son." He started to walk out shoving Aizawa out of his way. " Bye dad, tell pops i love him." I said. he appeared in front of me. " What about me, i'm the one who does the most work." dad said trying not to wake up little sis. " Aye I love you to dad, and when can I get a another little sibling." " I love you son, and the next time I save a kid that has no family." After he said that he disappeared. " umm Ryo, where have you guys been?" Mina asked  " Eso no es asunto tuyo ( that isn't your business)." I said crossing my arm. Dad made sure we all knew Spanish, i'm not sure of the reason tho. " Sabes español? ( You know Spanish?)" Sero asked. " yes." I turned to Aizawa. " So where am i sitting Aizawa?" I wasn't going to sit where he told me, but dad said ask him. " You can sit in you dad's old sit." "Which one dude, I have three?" I figured he meant  papa or dad, ( Izuku is dad, Kiri is pops and Katsuki is papa) but i still wanted to ask. " Umm Izu's desk." I was going to sit there anyways, so I want to my desk and went to sleep. " RYO GET UP!!!" Aizawa yelled, this should have scare me. " Shut up old man, I don't know if you know, but you don't scare me, your yelling don't scare me. Try living with the man who look like the son of the devil, you are nothing compared to him." Everyone went silent. " Oh what are we six, no we are training to be heroes, so don't be so surprised at everything. " I walked to the door. " Can we go train, so I can go to math soon ( yes the child likes math I don't know why he just does) " 

After school/ Deku POV

I had already picked up all the kids except Ryo. I was happy he gets to live his dream, the same one I gave up." "Daddy? Can we go see grandma Mitsuki after we get big brother?" Eri asked "Sure sweetie." When we got there, Ryo was smiling, I saw half the class bruised. Ryo got in the car. " Ryo what did you." I said as I laughed. "Oh nothing really, we just trained." "And you beat them all.?" "Yes dad it was easy." " Well Grandma Mitsuki will be happy to hear this." " Wait really, we're going to grandma's?" The kids love Mitsuki, I mean she their only grandma, Eijiro's Mom doesn't like Katsuki or me. Mitsuki and Masaru are like parents to us all. " Before we go, we have to get pops and papa." "Ok dad/daddy!" 

Hey guys sorry it's been a while, but i got grounded so i only get 30 minutes to write so it will take a few days to put out a part but thank you for reading ill see you next chapter