Backstory of Izuku

So let me explain this story is being written on a computer and I fixes thing  on phone, my other story i did on just my phone so bare with me.

Deku has four quirks:
One for all: got from All Might
Nightmare: can put in their mindscape, putting them in a nightmare and could kill them if wanted
Fire breath: got from his father
???: a new quirk for later
Drawbacks:
One for all: could brake bones or damage tendons( but we all know this bc that all he does is braking or damaging something)
Nightmare: if use to much can give him nightmare of the past
Fire breath: hard of breathing
Deku was told he was "quirkless", so his dad left. When Deku was 6 he developed his first quirk, Nightmare and was deemed a "monster" by his mom so he ran away. he lived by himself till he was 12. while he was living on the streets he had toughened, the sweet izu everyone knew was gone, he was now the toughest kid you could meet.

Bakugo never bulled Izu. Kiri knew Deku before UA but they knew each other for like two day then kiri moved.

-Age 12 , also this is Deku POV-
It was dark and I was trying to find somewhere to sleep for the night but I knew I would have to sleep on the park bench, again. As I was walking to the bench, I saw a hero fighting so I decided to watch to see who won, and as I thought the hero won, but the villain was a weak one that I had beaten a year before. As I start to walk away the hero called out to me. " Oi kid you need to go home it dark and isn't safe." I just looked at him I knew who it was by is fighting style, it was pro hero, Eraserhead. " ya that ain't happening I'm not welcome there." He looked shocked. "what do you mean?"
" I mean I'm a disappointment to my family bc of my quirk." I said in my normal expression. Aizawa, Eraserhead, sigh and grab me with is scarf. " I guess your coming with me kid." i just nodded, I didn't fight back bc I was to tired to.

That it for today ill try  to write often but I have to fix things and add songs on my phone (399 words)