first day at UA ( chapter one )

'thinking' and I hope yall enjoy this story and plz give some ideas bc I run out to quick .

3 POV

It was the first day of high school for Izu, school started 3 weeks ago but Aizawa wanted to wait before putting him in school. It was time Aizawa couldn't keep him out any longer.

Deku POV

I woke up to Hizashi(mic) normal yelling Shota came in to see if I was up, but he knew I was bc who can sleep when Mic in the house. " Get ready kid you have school to day uniform in your closet." I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed and changed.

As I was eating, Hizashi keep bugging me about how I should be good and stuff. 'he getting on my nerves' "babe leave the kid alone he just got up bc of you don't make it worse." I didn't say anything but Shota knew I appreciated it.

At school

As soon as we got to the 1-A classroom I wanted to leave, not that I didn't want to be a hero I just don't like people it took about a year before I really trusted Shota and Hizashi, everyone just stare at me and I wanted to pop off but I said I wouldn't, but they didn't say I couldn't scare them. " What you looking at." I said in my deep tone, at 14 I had a big glow up. I could see the girls drooling I was wear just the white shirt and the pants. " you should respect your classmate and be nice." A dude stood up and did move his arm up and down. " God you the annoying kid who came from a rich school." They were shocked. One kid had tears in his eyes, I walked over there, and I saw who it was. It was my childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo, or as I called him Kacchan. " Kacchan there no need to cry you know no one can kill me that easy." I said playfully punching him. " shut up nerd." he said wiping his tears pushing me away to the same time. " Oh but I am taller so you are the nerd not me." he looked up and punch me which I doge ' Izu get up here Bakugo sit down." we did as he told us and then I saw the cinnamon roll siting in the back. "Everyone this is Midoriya Aizawa Izuku, yes he may be son but I will not go easy on him. I look at him like I was about to kill him bc I knew that I would held to a higher stander then the class. he started class so I just sat down and started to fall sleep. " IZU GET UP." I heard Shota yell as I just open my eyes bc I was use to having someone yell me awake. " dang it I will get u one day kid." He said crossing his arms. "I'm sure u will old man." I put my feet on the desk and I could see the hand chop kid getting mad.

At lunch / Bakugo's POV

I was glad to have Deku back. I missed him. " Oi nerd come sit with us." I said waving him over. "Kacchan what did I say i'm the not the nerd now bc u are shorter then me." he pushes me and laughs. " what do u have against short people." the little red head cinnamon roll said. " nothing, it just a short person shouldn't be calling a tall person nerd. It just doesn't make since." Deku tried to explain to kiri without  messing with his mind to much. " I still think you have a problem with short people." Kiri said crossing his arm. " Whatever." was all Deku said walking away. " dude what the  he**." I said a little mad. " what he was being mean to you, so I had to step in." The whole squad face palm. " he was just joking he didn't really mean it love." ( yes kiri and Baku are dating right now.) I said rubbing his back " ohhhhh." Was all he said.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummm next chapter will come as soon as i can get it done.