What really happen

Flashback to a month ago/ Deku POV 

I was in my old house, I found dad there, throwing stuff everywhere. " Dad please calm down." "HOW HE WANT TO KILL MY BABY GIRL!!!!" He throws a knife at me, but I dodged. " Dad if you don't calm down you going to kill me, we going to keep her safe I promise." After a few minutes of him throwing knifes he finally calmed down. I was able to dodge most of them, but one of them hit me in the arm. " Son i'm sorry  didn't mean to hit you." dad said wrapping my arm. " Dad its fine you just worried, I am to, But we have to work together. " After we finished fixing my arm we thought of a plan, well I thought of it dad was throwing knife at the wall listened to me. " alright now we've got a plan lets go." he said as i put on my suit. ( its just a plain black suit, yes boring but oh well) 

Time skip to where ever they are

I was on the roof, waiting for something to happen, when Skull's boss pulled out a gun. I need what I had to do and protect my dad, so I shot His boss with my shotgun. Dad disappear and reappeared next to me. " WHY DID YOU DO THAT, THEY ARE GOING TO KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!" "Well to bad. I did my job. They can do whatever they want to me after I get you to safety. " WHAT?!? NO I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU AND YOUR SISTER, NOT WHEN THEY WANT BOTH OF YOU DEAD NOW!!" I grab my dad hand dragging him to the port that was near. " I didn't ask  for permission, i'm telling you." When we get to the docks, I pay a man to take my dad to America After they left the dock I went back to the roof across of the building where I shot the his boss. Skull looked out the window and saw me flipping him off. He said something, when he did everyone ran out of the room and I knew to run. I was jump from roof to roof, I had about 5 people chasing me. I called someone. " Hey Ima need help, I have about 5 men on my tail." I said . " Ill send it in so you can get away."  The person one the  phone said. As I hung up a  drone came in and drop  a smoke bomb, as I was getting away, i I felt something heaving on my head. As I felt, I felt two horns, I looked back, to see I had a tail, and wings. " what happen to me is this apart of my ghost quirk." I said to myself as I ran into the night sky.

Anddd........ I'm done with this chapter. I meant need help with a name next chapter, also if you want a shout out then don't be afraid  to tell me. Until next time ( i still need a name to call yall )