Last part

I appeared in LOV base. "You ok Keigo?" I put him on the couch. " Ya he really hurt my wings tho." " let me see." He turned around, he left wing looked a little bent. " I'm going  to kill him." I went to the bathroom to get bandages.  Dabi and the rest has came back from a mission. "Yo what the he** happened to him." Dabi asked. He ran beside me. " You finish this I'm going to go kill someone." I handed the bandages to him, then walked off. 

Keigo POV:

"Someone stop him, he going to kill a pro!" I tried to go after him, but Toya stop me. " Toga will get him. You need to let me finish this, so your wing can heal."

Deku POV:

I was almost out the door when someone grabbed my arm. " Izu you cant kill a hero you'll have to leave your family again. " I turned around it was Toga. " Your right i can't." " You need to go back home." I started to walk home. 

When he got home

Everyone was asleep i change into my pj and climbed in bed.

My POV

Over the years, Ryo became number 1 hero. Izu and Kiri had killed all the men who wanted to kill Izu's dad, Katsuki was rich. The three other kid go to UA. 

That's the end, i hope that you enjoin this story, if you want you can go read my other stories.