Day at the hospital

Deku POV

I woke up to see Kiri and Kacchan still on each side of me. I grab my phone, and watch YouTube for a few hours.

Kiri POV

I woke up to see Bakubabe still sleeping, and Izuku on his phone. " Morning Zuzu." I said not knowing I give him a new nickname. "Morning love, and Zuzu?" I blushed as red as my hair. "Sorry." He kissed me on the lips. " I like it." I laid there in shock of what just happened. A few hours later bakubabe woke up. " morning darling how did you sleep. Zuzu said kiss his lips. " ummm w-warm." He said as shocked as I was. " Zuzu I think you killed him." " Well we cant have that." He kissed him again. " Will you stop that." Bakubabe said getting flustered. " But love I know you like it." I was getting a little jealous cause I wanted another kiss. Zuzu kissed me again. " Don't worry I didn't forget about you."

Deku POV

After they were done being flustered messes. They snuggle in to me. " come on it's not that cold is it." They look at me. " Yes it is." Both of them said. "Does the Doctor still know your here I mean visitors hours end at 12 am and I'm not really supposed to visitors until after lunch." They look away. "No we kinda snuck in." Kacchan said. I sigh. " let's get you out of here so Shota don't kill you. They got off. I started to get up but my legs were to weak. " Izuku !!" They said in sync. " I'm fine. That kid just gave me a little beating." They laid me back down. "No your not going anywhere. We're staying here." As I tried to say something, but the doctor can in. "How did you two get in there not supposed to be visitor till after lunch." I chuckled. "Hey Doc, long time no see." She look at me and crossed her arms. "What did you do this time, boss." I rub the back of my neck. " I may or may not let a kid beat me so the cop could catch him. Sorry Ava." "Your sister is going to kill me." She slap the back of my head. " your glad John wasn't there he wo-" " He gone..." I said looking out the window. "What...When, and why was I not told." " a week ago, and Izumi told me not to tell you." " HE WAS MY BROTHER, HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME!?!" " HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, HE JOIN HIS GANG..THE WORST PART IS I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO SHOOT HIM." I said falling to tears. "You shot my brother." I couldn't see bc I was crying so much. " I didn't know until after it was over." She walked away. I screamed. Kacchan and Kiri ran to my side. " Zuzu calm down plz." I couldn't. Ava came running in a few minutes later giving me some medicine that calm me down. "Boss please don't blame yourself, and sorry I yelled at you." She said as I drifted off to sleep.

Few hours later

I woke up to see Kiri and Kacchan in chairs next to me, Ava was checking my iv thing. " Ava I'm sorry, I was protecting the class." She grab my hand. " it's not your fault, you did your job."  She let go of my hand and left. I  threw a empty water bottle that Kacchan, he jolted up. "Why did you throw that at me." He said picking it up putting it in the trash. " I didn't want to Kiri up.  Now pick him up and put him on the bed." He rolled his eyes and put him on the bed. As soon as Kiri hit the bed he snuggled into my arm. Kacchan laid down one the other side of me and snuggled into my other arm and fell asleep. I kissed their forehead then went to sleep.

Done I'll see you next chapter