the stranger

??? POV

I saw this kid walking away from the woods, covered in blood 'wtf'.  he looked a little fancy, I followed him, he went into an alleyway, he pulled out a cigarette, he look to young to be smoking, I jumped from the roof I was on and took it from him. "Kid you look to young to be smoking, what's a kid like you doing out here." He just glared. 'Dang his a little scary, why did I take Eraser Head's shifted.' " That's about the hundred  time i've heard that you know, why can't people leave me alone. Keigo listen I suggest you stay out of people business, or your going to get hurt." "How did you know my real name no one knows that." He laughed lightly. "Lets just say I always know who watching me." he eyes glowed as he disappeared. "I got to tell Eraser Head." I said to myself as I flew off.  I swear I head him saying, " Tell Shota the Red Rabbit is paying him a visit." 

Deku POV

'So Hawk the number two hero took Shota shift tonight that ruined my plans, but it was funny to see the fear in his eyes.'  I was walking back to Mitsuki's. I opened the door, to be slapped my Kacchan. I sighed, I deserved it. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IT DOES NOT TAKE A DAY TO CALM YOUR OLD MAN DOWN......" he was still yell at me, I sat there unamused. When he took a breath I spoke before he could continue. "Are you done, love?" He look at me very confused on how I was unfazed by the yell, normally I would flinch when he starts to yell, but this time was different. " Zuzu what happened today?" Kiri ask rubbing Kacchan back calming him down. " Lets see when I got there I stop my dad form almost kill everyone, the he got mad at me because he still endanger here, I yelled at him, then went to my special spot, only to see my mom, who I kill again. I also ran into Hawks, so was taking Shota shift tonight, so I told him to give Shota a message." I sighed as I got up to go to the bathroom to take a bath. when I took off my shirt  I saw my many scars  Kiri hugged me from behind. "You know what I see when I look at you?" He asked. "Your husband, your boss, and a father?" I said pulling him in front of me so I was hugging him form behind. "Yes, but I also see a man with a heart who willing to doing anything for kids, and your family, but you hide it, so it don't get broken." " I hate how your right sometimes." 

hey fallen angels so i'm updating a good bit i guess, how are you guys. i hope you guys are doing good, if not you can talk to me ill try to give the best advised i can give. ill see you next chapter or in another book