Mr. Scary

Before you start reading, I just want to say thank you guys for reading this means so much to mean, this story has not been out that long( or that what it feels like.) Lets start now.

end of flashback/ Deku POV

"Dang Izu-chan i'm sorry that you've been on the run for a month." Toga said hugging me to death. " first get off second its fine i've been on the run my whole life, this ain't nothing new." Everyone was looking at me with worry, I had never said told someone to stop hugging me before. The truth was I had change over the two months I was gone. " I'm leaving to do sh**. later guys." As I left Kurogirl tried to stop me." Mr. Midoriya, are you ok?" I didn't say anything I just kept walking away.

An hour later

I was smoking in an alleyway." Oi kid should you be smoking?" I looked over to see a woman in a bright red dress. I put my cigarette out. " Happy?" I said very sarcastically " you look to young to be smoking." she seem worried, but I really didn't care. i just hummed in response. " Why are you here you should be in school." " I could ask you the same miss, I mean you look to fancy to be here." She was about to say something but stop and turned around. " Baby what are you doing here?" A man asked, he was twice my size. "w-well I-I-I s-saw this kid so I was trying to help." the woman was scared out of her mind. i rolled me eyes. " alright man get out of here, from the why she look, she scared of you man." I said getting in front of the woman. " She my girl I won't be leaving without her." I knew the man was when I saw his quirk. Its was my old bully Tsubasa( its his real name I looked it up), his quirk gave him demon wings." Ahh I remember you, Tsubasa, I see you did nothing with your life." I pull out a knife and out it to his throat. " Who are you and how do you know my name." he said trying to push me away. " Oh you don't remember me, well its me Izuku Midoriya , the kid you bullied in elementary school." "Deku WTF get off me." he tried one more time before I slit his throat. " Still an a**." I turn to the woman she was in the wall scared. "Tch, he gone you can go free or whatever, but leave me alone." she walked over to me and put a hand on my cheek. " Izuku is that really you." I finally knew who she was, she was my only friend in elementary through middle. " Ash?" She hugged me I stood there, I still don't like being hugged. " Ok let me go now Ash." She let go and look confused. " You use to love being hugged." " Ya key words use to Ash." I pulled out a cigarette and lit it with my finger. " Wait you have a quirk, and I said you shouldn't be smoking." " First I have many quirks, second it help my immune system." I made the body disappear. I walked in the street. I didn't look back to know she was just standing there trying to figure out what just happened.

Midnight

I walked in the dorms with a cigarette in my hand, this was my third one, everyone was in common room, I guess they were waiting for me. I walked over the the fridge. I lit my cig. " Midoriya what are you doing, your to young to be smoking." Iida said. I hated when someone use my real last name. " getting food then getting my stuff." kiri look over to me. "What do you mean getting your stuff. " I mean what it sounds like the police is still after me I cant stay here, so I must leave, there is nothing I can do about it. Why are all of you up, you should be asleep." " Ever since you left none of us can sleep." Sero said cuddling mina. I sighed. " Do I need to sing you to sleep." Everyone was surprised. " You can sing??" Jiro asked. " Yes I just don't sing to people, but you have school, so you need to sleep."

After I sang half of the class fell asleep." Can you sing another song plz?" Kiri asked, everyone else nodded, once again I sighed. " Fine, but you have to go to sleep." They nodded happily.