Coming Home

Shout outs
@Poprocks06

Kiri POV

Its been about two months since Zuzu left. Everyone is still waiting for him to return, even LOV, but Bakubabe and me miss him the most.

" Babe have you seen Iz-" Baku can in seeing me in Zuzu favorite hoodie. " Never mind." I would sometimes go days without go out of Zuzu room. Most of the time, the boys would stay in here to. " Babe when was the last time you ate?" " Last night..." Baku climbed on the bed, and cuddled me tight. " Babe Izuku would not want you doing this to yourself." As I was about to say something, someone came in trough the window. The man look at the bed to see us, he look 16, 17, he had black undercut, tattoos down his neck, piercings all over both of his ears, and the weird thing about him was he had horns and a sharp tail. " Crap no one was suppose to be in here." He said, his voice was deep. " Who are you extra." Baku said putting me behind him. " I guess i've change that much." "DAD?!?!?" The three boys said running to the man. " Huh? "Baku and me said in sync. " Boys do I really look that different? I mean I just changed me hair and got more tattoos. "

Deku POV

As J.C. was about to say something, Shota came running in. " Everyone stay back this is a dangerous person." "IZUKU AZIAWA MIDORIYA, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, AND WHY ARE YOU ALL OVER TV????!!" Izumi came in grabbing my horns. " Sis i'm sorry  Skull was after dad I had to help him. I also might have killed their boss who was a big business boss." " STUPID!" She said throwing me on the couch in the common room. "He was about to kill dad what was I supposed to do!?!" Everyone was look at Izumi and me. "Oh I don't know maybe, NOT KILL HIM SO YOUR NOT WANTED AGAIN!!!" "Sis you know i've been wanted by a lot of people that's why I had to leave.." "Izumi who is this and why did you scream Izuku name?" Mina ask. " This demon is Izu who was stupid enough to kill a man who is on the news 24/7." " Well you can thank me dad didn't die trying to save you." I said getting up walking to the doors. "I'll be back later." I slammed the door behind me and walked to Shiggy place. I opens the door to be pushed to the ground. " Who are you and how did you know where we were." " first of all Dabi get off me before I say your real name, and second of all I really don't look that different." Dabi got off and I got after him and dusted off my pants. " Izuku, is that you?" Shiggy ask walking slowly my way. " Yes it me, I guess you can say I had other grow spurt." Everyone came running and hugging me. " God i've missed you Izu where have you been you just up and left, Same with your dad, what happened." we let go of each other, as I said. " Skull came back..." Everyone looked at me. Some with confused, Some with anger. " Who Skull Izu-chan?" Toga asked. " WHEN DID HE COME BACK?!?" Dabi and Shiggy asked trying to hold back their anger. " You know this guys, Izu who is he?" " He an old friend who betrayed me and my dad, who also betrayed Dabi and Shiggy." Everyone, but the two boys, look at me and them." He tried to kill my dad and sister." at this point everyone was looking at me. " YOU HAVE A SISTER AND WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?" 

Cliff hanger  if you want a shout out then let me know  also thx you so much for reading. See you next chapter.