DAD?!?!?!

Aizawa POV

As we died down from laughter, we heard a knock on the door. " I got it." Izu said walking over to the door. " Dad?!?!?!?" He said in shock. " Izu who  is it?" "I-its my dad." 

Deku POV

We were all shocked by my father being at the door. " umm hi Izuku can I come in." I moved to the side letting him in. Shota walk up to him with scary face. " What do you want, and how did you know where Izu was." he said crossing his arm. " Shigaraki." I said where only my dad could hear. " Yes son he you cousin, but he didn't know till after he let you go."  I start to mutter stuff. " IZU!! Will you please explain what is going on." Shin said shaking me.  " Right sorry he knew bc of the villain Shigaraki, who is my cousin." They looked at each other then look at me and my dad. ' And he All For One.." " How did you know that i'm a villain your mom didn't tell you right." " Mom keep me for two year then said I was a monster bc of the quirk I got late then I kill her two tear later with that same quirk." He fell silent and hug me. " I'm so sorry I had to leave you with her, you know how bad I wanted to take you with me, but she went to court   before I could." I hug him back looking at Shota, Shinso, Hizashi looking at me with confusion. " Wait how are you taller then me." my dad said looking up at me. " So I got you quirk at 14 and it give me this big glow up."  he was still looking at me " well you need to be short again I don't like it." " Well to bad bc we need to explain to them bc look at them they have no clue what is going on." he nodded letting go of me.

After explaining to them ( if you want a explain then tell me in the comment if you don't understand )

" Ohhhhh"  All three said at the same time. " Sometime I wonder how you two are heroes, and how you are in general studies." they all look like they were about to kill me. " well crap." I said blocking all there attacks. " how can you doge so many attack at once?!?!" dad ask as I was still tying not to get kill by them. " Just a normal day in this house hold." Shinso said going in for a punch, I grab his hand and twisted it, kick Shota down. It was between Hizashi and me. " Ill give it to you, you've gotten a lot faster on taking out them two." " HEY!!!" The two sleepy pair screamed. " Ya, but your next." I said as I run towards him so fast I leg swiped him, he fell to the floor and put his hand up as I put my foot on his throat. "  Dang you've gotten way better at take downs, where are you getting the extra practice, cause I know it isn't form us." Shota said helping Hizashi up. " No where, dad do you want to try to take me down." " Ummm sure." " Oh just so you know I can take down All Might." I said as he walk in front of me. " Just so you know i'm way stronger then him." he said getting in a fighting position. " I'm sure you are dad." I said doing the same thing. " now remember no quirk...... Begin." Shota said backing up. dad came running towards me 'This is going to be easy, I was train for this.'  I waited for the right moment to where he was about to punch and  move hitting a presser point on the back of his neck. He fell but got up a few second later. " Smart move son, it would normal knock someone out, but for me just makes me fall." " oh but you also become weaker and slower when you get there. " I  ran behind him, but before he could turn around I pushed him to the grown and twisted his arm. " alright I fold."  He said in pain, so I let go. " Dang dude who taught you that." Shin said as he help my dad up. " I street fight." They all looked at me. " WHAT?!?!??!"

Done I think this might have the most words so far on this story. Till next time 

Promise next chapter will have Bakugo and Kiriashima