In the dark

Kiri POV

Its been a week since Midoriya went missing.

In class

" Sit down everyone." Mr. Aizawa said. we were just about to start class. *BANG* " everyone get ready to protect yourself. " then someone with a cat hoodie came in. " This place sucks at keeping people out you know." Mr. Aizawa was in shock. "I-Izu??" " No I'm his kid, J.C." " HIS KID?!?!?! " we all said. " well not blood he adopted me." "J.C. YOU HAVE TWO SECOND TO GET HOME NOW!!" " well later!" he said then disappeared. Then came in a man in a white suit. " Sorry about him he likes to make trouble where its not wanted." " Deku?!?!"

Deku POV two hours before they went to U.A.

I woke up to the new normal silent, I hate waking up to nothing. I guess i was so use to waking up to Hizashi yelling. I got up and got dress. I went to the main room. " Sup dad. " J.C. said laying on the couch. " good morning to you to son." " Get ready we are going somewhere." " Wait really?! What about the police!" " We'll be fine. Now got get ready, plus you going on your first mission. " he ran to his room. he came back out a few minutes in a black cat hoodie and ripped jeans. " you ready?" " ya lets go."

At U.A.

" Wow!!Wait why are we here, this is the last place I thought we would be at." " Bc an old friend is going to attack, so we need to protect them." He nods and we walk in undetected. as we were making our why to 1-A. I took out my gun and shot the man in the black suit. " I'm now the youngest and strongest boss." I said to myself. "J.C. stay here, need to make a phone call." I walked away. After I made the call I made my way back to see J.C. was inside the classroom. " J.C. YOU HAVE TWO SECONDS TO GET HOME NOW!!!" I yelled as I enter the classroom. " Sorry about him, he like to make trouble where its not wanted." " Deku?!?!!" Kacchan yelled. " Yes hello to you to." I said fixing my bloody glove. " W-why is you gloves b-bloody?" Kiri asked getting behind. " Well love, that man from a week ago was trying to kill you and Kacchan, so I had to do my job." I said taking them off showing my cuts. Kacchan at first was jealous bc I called kiri love, then he saw the cuts. " Izuku, d-did you cut yourself." 'Crap ' I rolled my sleeves down. " no darling , it called training." Before Kacchan could say anything " BOSS WE HAVE TO GO NOW, THE HEROES ARE HERE!!" " This is where I take my leave, later my loves. " I said as I blew a kiss to Kiri and Kacchan, as I ran towards the window braking it with a shot trying to jumping out. " Not this time kid." Shota said grabbing me with scarf. J.C. came out of no where. " dad!!" I turned to him. " kiddo listen I'll be fine, now go to Alex please. " No I won't leave you." I sighed. " alright, Shota let me go I'm not going anywhere." I said. He let me go. I hugged J.C. Tightly. As I let go. " Son this is the man who raise me." J.C. Looked at him and kicked him hard. I started to laugh. " That was you get for trying to kill him every night." " CRAP !" We said in union. " Shota I have to do something.We probably won't be back till twelve." J.C. grab my hand and we disappeared.

At midnight

We reappear in my dorm. I put J.C. in my bed. Then I headed to the roof. I took off my shirt so I could practice my quirks. With my father quirk I could use it all over my body not just breath it. I made fire all over my body. " AHHHHH!!!" I was in pain,but it was a part of it. Everyone can run up to the roof to see me in gulf in flames. Shota started to run towards me. " Stop." A girl said behind them. " he'll be fine, just a little burned." J.C. ran and hug her. " I know he'll be fine but it still scary." He said looking at her. " I know little man but we know he'll be find now let's get yo-" " What are you guys doing up here." I said grabbing my shirt wiping my sweat off with it. " they hear screaming so they came to see if you were ok bc you didn't tell them." The girl said. " oh sorry guys, I didn't mean to scare you." Kiri came running and hugged me. " please don't ever do that again. Bakubabe and me were worried." I looked at him then looked at Kacchan. " sorry loves I didn't mean to worry you." Kacchan just rolled his eyes and came and hugged me. " Who are they Bro." " Right I forgot about you sis. Everyone this is my sister Izumi, Izumi they are my classmates." I yawned. " Well goodnight everyone." I said as I kissed Kiri and Kacchan foreheads. Them walking to my dorm with J.C.

Done thxs for reading next chapter coming soon