Old friend

Deku POV

"You shouldn't be doing that, your going to bruise your knuckles."  I heard from behind me. " I don't need your input, ill be fine." they signed. " You use to be a good kid, what happened? " I punched the tree so hard that it broke. " You died that's what happened." ( See if you can guess his fourth quirk. Also I want you guys to guys try and guess who she is.) She feel silent( If you see spelling mistakes I am sorry I cant spell) " Red I'm sorry." " NO YOU DON'T GET TO BE SORRY FOR SOMTHING I DID."  At this point Shoji ( the dude with a lot of arms, if you don't know his name.) was beside me because he heard a noise. " Deku are you ok? Who are you talking to?" " No one, and i'm fine, just had to blow off some steam." I said walking back inside.  Shoji started to catch up to me. " Deku are you sure you weren't talking to someone, I mean you yelled." Shoji said grabbing my shoulder. I took a deep breath. " I'm sure, I had a nightmare so I need to get some fresh air, now please leave it be." I said, head inside  trying to go to my room, but being stop by Shota and Hizashi. " What happened, why were you outside." Shota asked. " Nothing happened, I just had a nightmare, that's all." I pushed them out of the way and climbed in bed. Getting attacked by Kacchan, and kiri.

In the morning 

I woke up late around 7 ( remember he normal wakes up at 3,4 in the morning) I went to the kitchen to make  some food, since it was Saturday no one was awake, so I did  500 pull-ups, 500 sit-ups, and 500 pull-ups. after I ate I  went out for a run. I left on the counter so no one would worry. I headed to Shigaraki place because I wanted to annoy him. I busted through the door. " HELLO MY DYFUNCTIONAL FAMILY AND GOOD MORNING ." Kurogirl shook his head. " I HATE YOU IZU, I WAS SLEEPING. " " WELL TO BAD GET UP." I crashed down on the couch. A few minutes later dad tried to slap me on the back of the head but once again I caught his hand. " Why did you have to come, and wake us up like that. You know most people actually sleep at this time right." " Dad you have work, Shiggy needs to make plans, and the rest need to train. Which is why I am here I need a training partner. " " Why can't you ask someone from U-A?" Dabi asked sitting next to me. " Because my dear brother, (Deku see Dabi like his big brother.) U-A can't handle my powers only you guys can." " Ok but can we do a no quirk training today." I signed. " Sure I guess, but just so you know I 500 sit-up, push-up, and pull-ups." " Yay we're going to die." All of them said. 

A few hours later

So it was only fair I let them use their quirks, but I still only came out with just a few burns and scratches. " HOW YOU DIDN'T  USE YOUR QUIRKS AND STILL LOOK BETTER THEN THEY DO!?!?" Shiggy said helping Kurogirl bandaged them up, as I bandage myself. " I gave them a fair chance, this just tell me your not training them good enough. Anyway I got to go, Shota is going to kill me if i don't head back now."  

Back at U-A

It was about 11 before I got back. As I walked in I got was about to be tackled by three people, but I moved before they could. " Ow." the three said. " Sorry kids, I just got done training." " Its fine dad." J.C. said helping Ryo and Justin up. "Oh Aizawa is looking for you." " Ok , J.C. will you help Ryo and Justin with their quirks. " Sure dad" J.C. turned to the boys. " Lets go." I walked over to the coffee machine. " What do you need Shota? " I asked as i fixed me a cup. " Where were you. " he said sipping his coffee. " Izuku!!" i heard in my head. 'What?' " Their here" " Darn it." I said out  loud. " What is it Izu? " " Nothing it has to do with my dad." I said putting my coffee down walking to my room. As I open my down I was about to be hugged by Kacchan and Kiri, but I moved them out of the way which got me a bullet in the arm. " Izuku?!?!."  They both said. "I'm fine, NOW STAY BACK." I grab my gun and pointed to the window. A person broke in and tried throwing  a knife at my head but I dodged. " Well Mr. Rabbit you have two options. One you come with me and no one will get hurt, or two we kill everyone on your team. " he said pulling out a phone showing me a screen. I just laughed. " Three....Two.....One." The screen went black, when it came back one all  you could see was dead bodies. " You don't think I didn't train them to get out of any situation. " I came out of no where behind the dude and snapped his neck. " pathetic." I said, as I got a call.   "Hey Alex did you get out ok, and did we lose anyone." " Hey boss, ya we got out fine, ya.... we lost Blue"( I couldn't think of a name so a code name) " Poor  *insert name*, I have a body get James here."  I hung up, and went over to grab the knife, but Shota was had already grab it. " About your dad huh." I grab the knife from him. " Yes it was about my dad alright, I have to go out of town for a few months." "WHAT?!?!" all three of them said. I grab my suitcase, and started to put my clothes in it as J.C., Ryo, and Justin came in. " It's time isn't it. "Ryo said." I'm afraid so guys, ill be back, but I made a promise to protect you, And I will live up to that promise. I love you guys." I said hugging the three boys. When I finish packing stated to head for the door. " Baby please don't leave." Kiri said crying. ( I'm actually feel bad for Kiri and Bakugo) I turned around, put my suitcase down, and walked to Kacchan, who was holding kiri back, and Kiri and kissed them on the lips. " I promise to be back, and I will miss you every day." I grab my suitcase and walked to my car. 

Done with this chapter now ima go cry... Ill see yall later ,also if you want a shoutout then let me know and  I will give you one next chapter.  :)