U.S.J.

3 POV

It the trip to U.S.J. so before the villain showed up.

Deku POV 

Shota was talking with us along with thirteen telling us everything about the place. Then a purple portal open up. " Wow yall even got fake villains." said the clueless Kiriashima. " Those aren't fake......... Stay back!!!!" Shota  said doing his thing. I sled away to help Shota, I mean I knew he could do it on his own but the bird thing had me cautious. I had knocked out a few before Shota knew I was helping. " I said stay back darn it." " I know but that thing is dangerous." Shota look at me like I've lost my mind. " What do you mean. ' crap I shouldn't have said that.'   " I mean look at the thing, you can see the brain, and the muscles you  could get hurt and Hizashi would kill me if  I let that happen."  his face said fair point. I put Shigaraki in a nightmare I could see his nightmare. " This poor kid." I said out loud. " What do u mean Izu?" Aizawa questioned. " He like me but got taken in by the wrong person." I let him out. " WHO DID THAT?!?!?!" " I did." he looked at me with pain in his eyes. " AND WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT?!?!?!" " My name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku or Izu." I said get a little closer. " Why would I call Izu, and you know Deku means ' useless' right." I just nodded at the last part. " Bc i'm just like you."  he saw I was getting closer so he sent the nomu to get me. I didn't fight back. " W-what do you mean that your like you?" " My dad left me and my mom when I was four, at six my mom called me a monster all bc of my quirk, so I left, I lived on the streets till 12, but two year after I ran away I went back to get some food. She scared me so I used my quirk and accidently killed her, but I felt no sorrow when I did it I was happy a real monster was gone." everyone was speechless. " Kurogirl, let go." The next thing I know I was tied to a chair.

Aizawa POV

After the villain left with Izu I fell to the ground. Bakugo ran to me. " what happen where Izuku." " T-they  took him." I said starting to cry.

At home 

 Shinso can in running in the house. " please don't tell me its true." me and Hizashi both looked at him with tears in our eyes. " No..........NO!!!"He said falling to the ground crying hard. Yamada and me both ran over to him, and hugged him. " Don't worry we will find him." Yamada said trying to calm him down. " But what if we don't t-they could turn him into a villain." " Look at me." I said getting Shinso attention. " What is his dream." " To be a hero." " exactly, you know no one can change his mind now we will find him." 

Done next chapter will be coming soon and thx yall for reading. :)))))!!!!!!!!!!!