The visit

Aizawa POV

I was at the school grading some papers 'Ryo Bakugo, smart kid. Well what should  I expect, he has three smart people as dad's'   I thought as Hawks came in my classroom, he look worried. "What's up with you Hawks?" I put the papers down. "Quick question, you said Red Rabbit was Izuku, right?"  "Umm ya why?" "Well when I was on your shift, I might have ran in to him, not knowing it was him." He started to mumble. "Hawks you have to speak up I can't hear you, what happen after you ran into him?" I stood up walking over to him. "He told me to tell you, he going to pay you a little visit." "Wait what?!?" "Did it really take you that long to get here and tell him, I gave two hours." We heard from behind us, but when we turned around nothing was there. "Show yourself!!" Hawks shouted in my ear, i've been though worse. "Like screaming going to make him come out, bird brain." I looked at him, he look a little offended. 

Deku POV 

" Shota there are only a few people who can call him names, you ain't one of them." I came out of the shadow, and slapped him on the back of the head. Then walked in front of them. "What do you  Izu?" I got a little mad. "First you lost the ability to call me 'Izu' second I will not tell you why i'm here until you say sorry to him." I pointed to Hawks. "He a big boy he should be able to handle an insult." Keigo nodded, but his face said something different. "God your so blind Shota, but that's never really changed."  They both looked at me surprised. "What do you mean?" He  said trying to get closer. "You don't see people pain, and if you do you just pretend it's not there. You see Hawks hate  when people he's not close to call him names, when someone close calls 'bird brain' he know they don't really mean it, but if you or really anyone else calls him that he know they really mean it." 

Keigo POV

'How does he know I only told the league about the names, wait is he the unknown member, that's always there, but never talks or shows his face.' I looked at him. I think he know I was trying to find out who he was, he back into the shadows, and turned his eyes red. "I  knew it."  

Yaaa!! I'm annoying, anyway so how are you. I'm doing a Q/A so give me some questions, also i wont updating as much, on weekdays, and ill try to update most weekends, but you know, see you in the next chapter or in another book.  Bye my fallen angels.