the spot

Deku POV

I finally made it to my spot, it was on top of a hill in a tree, I had made a treehouse here, as a home, for the raining day when I lived on the streets. I had turn my phone on silent. I heard a noise behind me, but I didn't move. A few seconds later I had a knife to my throat. " Look I just need two minutes to myself then you can try to do sh**." I said to tired to deal with anyone (why do I feel like he's becoming Aizawa) " Oh and if your going to sneak up on someone then you have to be more quiet, I could hear you a mile away. I slowly grab the knife from the person and threw it to the side. " Mistake? Is that you?" I knew that voice, it was my mom. " The fu** I killed you how the fu** are you here." She started to say something, but I cut her off. "You know what it doesn't matter, even if your alive, your dead to me. " "Is that how you talk to an adult. I thought you had some sense, but I guess not." I shot  fire at her, then summoned a demon (hold on i never explained his fourth quirk, so he can summon demon, become one, and see/ talk to ghost) to grab her. It grabbed her and pushed her to the ground. I bent down, so I could see her, her face had horror all over it, I also had her in a nightmare. " I love the sight of you being helpless, poor Inko can't do anything to save herself." After a few minutes I kill her again, I made the body disappear. "Time to head home, that was fun, to bad I can't do it to often." I headed home looking back at the treehouse one more time.

Sorry its short, ill try to make the next chapter longer, anyway how are my fallen angels, i hope  you guys are doing ok and if not you can tell me, ill try my best to help. Ill see you guys next chapter, bye