Training

Deku POV

After I told them the lie of me being a street fighter, they don't allow me out past 11, and I can't really go anywhere, but school and back. 

At school 2 day after U.S.J. 

I walk in the class room to be engulfed in hugs by the Bakusquad. " Holy sh-" " Don't you even finish that." Mina said looking up. " ya ya whatever." I got ask question from everyone and yelled at by Iida ( no I'm not making him mean I'm just doing what I think he would to on a daily basic  for Bakugo, and by that I mean yell for being stupid or mean to classmates ) " Iida I swear if you don't shut  up I will make you." I said as smoke came out of my nose. " Ok let calm down we don't want to get in trouble do we." Kiri said as Kacchan held me back. I was about to push Kacchan out of the way when I heard something outside. " GET DOWN!!!" I said as I pulled a gun as everyone got down and shot the window hitting someone, then I turn around to point the gun at the door. " I'm impress Mr. Rabbit, you took out the best of my men." " And i'm impress that was your best." I said walking closer to the door. " Deku what is going on." Kacchan said trying to stand up. " nothing just shut up and stay down." I said still pointing my gun at the door. " Why are you hiding I know who you are. "  Then a man in a black suit can in. I shot beside me shooting a dude with a camouflage quirk. " impressive Mr. Rabbit." " Wait is Izuku Red Rabbit." Kiri whispered. The man grab him. " Yes he is child." Kiri started to cry, My eyes went blood red. " You got about 2 second to put him down. " I said in a demon like voice. Everyone, but the suited man  was scared, Kiri was terrified. " Ohh what is this? I thought you were taught better.  She must be so ashamed." I started to laugh like a maniac.  " Master is dead, my mom is dead you are about to join them if you do not put him down." He put Kiri down and ran out the door. " great I have to clean up now." I said walking over to the dude with the camouflage quirk and squat and check his pulse. " Crap." I said standing up. I pull out my phone, and I called someone. " Yo I need you to clean up this mess. " " What did you do this time." he said. " What do you think happened and it doesn't matter just come and clean." I hung up and turn to my classmates. " Izuku are you really the Red Rabbit." Kiri  said getting behind Kacchan. " I looked down and sighed. " Yes and that man want me to join him because I'm the youngest boss." I said looking up and walking over to the window. " Darn it John, why did you have to join him." I said as a tear fell down my face. "w-who Jo-" kiri was cut off by Shota walking in. " What happened here. "  " Don't worry I had to under control bc you probly fell asleep somewhere." I said push him out of my way. " IZU!!" was all I could hear in the back ground. As I was walking, someone called me. I picked it up, " What?" " Boss we saw his body are you ok?" Alex asked ( Alex is the computer wiz). " I'm fine, did you clean it all up. "  he when silent " I asked a question, I expect an answer." " no sir, we didn't get there in time before the pro got there. " I gave a small laugh. " I'm almost there, and you better explains WHY YOU DIDN'T GET THERE BEFORE THEY DID !!" I said as I hung up. " Having a tough day son. " I hear from behind. " look I don't have time right now dad." " You know  they have a warrant for you arrest, right. " I stopped and turn around. " Yes I know but I had to keep them safe, and how could I do that if I don't show myself to the world!" he grab my shoulder. " I sorry you have so much presser on you, but don't take it out on your family."  " I won't be able to see half of them.... "

Done, John was Izuku best friend, but he join the man in the black suit, so he got killed by Izu bc he was the man outside the window. Next chapter coming soon