[1]

The Green Home Complex was huge and run down. But none of the people who lived in there, actually cared about that.

The Apartments, if you could call them that, were small and shared the same run down personality as the rest of the Building.

But the rent was cheap, the area quiet and a Grocery Store located near the Main Entrance. Perfect for some broke student just like Ye-bin.

She was one of the people who decided to live there. Jang Ye-bin a Med-student in her second year.
At first she wanted to live in a Dorm, near her College. But Dorm's were expensive and the fact that she couldn't decide about her roommate gave her the Chills.

The Green Home Complex was probably the cheapest Option for Ye-bin. She would've to get up an hour earlier to even get to her College in time, since she was living almost an hour away now.
But it was cheap, and she didn't need to worry about a pesky Roommate .

So she took the daily hour ride.

Currently Ye-bin was hunched over some books and papers.
She had pulled another all nighter studying. Ye-bin pulled her Head up, yawning before it ended in a painful yelp as her Neck snapped back into its normal position.

Ye-bin rubbed over her tired eyes, recalling the Information she read a few seconds ago.

"There are 206 Bones in a grown up human body.."

Ye-bin repeated before she closed the book with a groan, deciding, that she had done enough for the day.

The Girl pushed the Books from her Bed, not caring about the loud sound they made as they came into contact with the floor.

Ye-bin then got up, stretching her tired Body before crouching down to stare into the small and empty fridge, which stood next to her bed.

"I really don't want to get out of my Apartment."

She slumped back into a sitting position, before falling onto her back.
Ye-bin had sprawled herself onto the small space in front of her Bed.

She kicked the books under it before she rolled onto her stomach, pushing herself up. Unless she wanted to go hungry to bed, she would have to go out, at least for some basics.
But nobody said that she had to do it alone, right?

A smile plastered on Ye-bin's Face as she started to get ready.
She fixed her hair one last time before she grabbed her small purse while leaving her Apartment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ye-bin had to knock three times before the door to the other apartment opened up. The man on the other side was taller then her.
He was holding a Sketchbook in one hand while the other fixed his glasses.
"What do you want?" Eun-hyuk finally asked.

Ye-bin smiled up at him.
"I was wondering if you, or your sister were up for some food from our lovely Grocery store in the Lobby?"
Eun-hyuk closed the Sketchbook.
"You made your way to us to ask for that? You couldn't go alone?"
Ye-bin shook her head. She then looked past him. "Where is your sister. She is funnier than you." Eun-hyuk sighed almost in annoyance. "Shouldn't you be studying?" he asked instead, waving with the Sketchbook in front of her.
"I'm all done for today. Now, if you don't mind.. Could you ask Eun-yoo-"
"She's studying as well."
Eun-hyuk tried to pull the door close again, but a hand pushed past him holding it open. He turned his Head to the side as Eun-yoo pushed past him and out of the door.
"Let's go Ye-bin." she grabbed her arm pulling her away. She then glanced back at her brother who watched her with a blank expression.
"Stop deciding over me. You're not my father."

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hyun-Soo had made its Way onto the Rooftop, standing on the Edge as he watched some Cars drive by.
If he'd jump now, everything would be over in a few small moments.
His Eyes catched his Feet, who slowly made its Way over the Edge, stepping into nothing.

His Body stopped as the door to the Rooftop got pushed open.
Hyun-Soo startled, stopping in his movements before he turned around.
Two girls, probably in his Age walked out of it. Each of them held a blue plastic bag in their hand as they made their way past him to engulfed into their conversation to even notice him.

"... It's just so hard to study so much. My brain is going to burst if I need to study one more page."

Hyun-Soo heard one of them sigh in annoyance, as they sat down at the Edge, pulling their Legs over it to let them hang freely. Just now they seemed to notice the Companion, as they meet his confused gaze. Soon they started to talk again.

Hyun-Soo watched how the Girls adjusted their Seats before one turned to him again. She had long black hair, and bangs which covered her brown Eyes slightly. Her skin was marble white and her lips a puffy pink as they stretched into a small smile.

"are you okay?"

Hyun-Soo kept quiet.
He looked away from her, feeling the heat in his Face.

"You're not going to answer me, huh?"

She chuckled and tore the plastic bag apart, revealing some Sandwiches and a bottled drink.
"I'm Jang Ye-bin. Apartment 1409. Just in case.. You might be interested."

She unwrapped one of the Sandwiches, taking a large bite out of it. Ye-bin then closed her eyes, munching on her food as the wind played with her Hair.

Hyun-Soo watched Ye-bin before he stepped away from the Edge, deciding to make its way back to his own Apartment.

" You wanted to jump. "

He blinked in confusion, before he looked back again. This time the other girl had started to speak. Her Hair was slightly shorter and had brown color, matching her eyes.

"I don't know why you want to do that. I actually don't care. But you would cause a lot of trouble, if you died here. For everyone."

Ye-bin seemed to hush her friend as she turned her head to her whispering something. The Girl, who still hadn't introduced herself to Hyun-soo just shrugged before she started to eat her food.

Ye-bin turned back to Hyun-soo.
He had started to walk away quietly.
"Hey, I didn't even catch your name!"
Hyun-soo stopped in front of the door which lead him into the Staircase.
He turned towards the girls again.
"Cha Hyun-soo." he whispered. Ye-bin shook her head. "What?"
"Cha Hyun-soo." he repeated himself. This time louder then before. Ye-bin nodded before she waved him goodbye turning her attention back to her friend.

Hyun-soo watched the two girls as they started to talk again.
He admired how carelessly they seemed at the moment. One wrong move and they could fall down probably dying. But they didn't care.
Hyun-soo turned away and started to make his way downstairs.

Sometimes he wished he could be as carelessly as they seemed for the moment. His Eyes focused on the Stairs in front of them. He passed a few people on his Way down greeting most of them with a silent nod.
He almost felt relieved as he stood in front of his apartment.

Hyun-soo looked up at it.
Apartment 1410.
He remembered what the girl said as she introduced herself.

Apartment 1409

Hyun-soo turned his head to the side.
Next to him was another door leading into the next Apartment.
He just met his Neighbor but couldn't care less. He would probably never see them again.

If everything went according to his Plan..

_______________________________

Hello y'all, this is the edited Chapter 1 and I'm honestly pretty proud^^
Please leave your opinion in the comments and don't forget to Vote!

Till then✨